There might be affiliate links on this page, which means we get a small commission of anything you buy. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases. Please do your own research before making any online purchase.
Have you ever felt trapped by negativity?
Or have you ever felt stuck in a cloud of gloom?
Feeling hopeless and unsure about the future can be a huge setback, it can put our dreams on hold and stall our motivation. Having a negative attitude makes optimism impossible and can affect our entire being, it can turn small stumbling blocks into giant insurmountable obstacles.
We all know how harmful negative energy or attitudes are, and things like depression can cause us physical and mental anguish.
However, you can’t fight the shadows in your life, you have to dispel them with light. In this case, the light is your knowledge. No matter who you are or what your circumstances are, there is always hope.
Understanding the power of positive energy will help brighten any dark skies in your life. If you’re finding it hard to stay positive or maintain balance at the moment, then these positive energy quotes will be invaluable to you.
Before we get to the quotes, let's learn a little more about positive energy and how it helps to attract the best possible things in your life.
What do we mean by positive energy? Being in a positive energy state is associated with generally feeling good. When you feel joyful you’re expressive, exuberant, motivated, and infused in a state of positivity. What we put out into the universe is often what we get back.
Imagine going on holiday with your friends or loved ones, or reuniting with a lost pet. You are overwhelmed with positive energy, it can be so powerful you can barely contain it. Children are often full to the brim with positive energy, it’s one of the most important capabilities of being human.
Wouldn’t it be great if we could start every day like that?
Often our state of being is determined by our mental states and attitudes. The information you feed your mind determines the basis of your emotions and the quality of your energy.
For the vast majority of us, this is something we need to work on, it’s impossible to go through life and not experience negative states. We hope these quotes will help inspire you, and slowly but surely shift your mental framework, helping you feel the joy and experience the wonderful positive energy we’re all capable of.
Now, let’s bring on the quotes!
75 Positive Energy Quotes to Attract Good Things in Your Life
1. “Energy and persistence conquer all things.” – Benjamin Franklin
2. “Dreams don't have deadlines. I'm thinking of doing bigger and better things and having more fun with it.” – LL Cool J
3. “Sometimes your joy is the source of your smile, but sometimes, your smile can be the source of your joy.” – Thich Nhat Hanh
4. “Minds are like flowers, they only open when the time is right.” – Stephen Richards
5. “If you want the best the world has to offer, offer the world your best.” – Neale Donald Walsch
6. “Focus on an ocean of positives, not a puddle of negatives.” – Kevin Ansbro
7. “When you arise in the morning, think of what precious privilege it is to be alive – to breathe, to think, to enjoy, to love.” – Marcus Aurelius
8. “Every morning has a unique story. There are always some seeds of possibilities waiting to sprout.” – Amit Ray
9. “What the mind of man can conceive and believe, the mind of man can achieve.” – Napoleon Hill
10. “Life is not happening to you. Life is responding to you.” – Rhonda Byrne
11. “The energy of the mind is the essence of life.” – Aristotle
12. “Be a positive energy trampoline – absorb what you need and rebound more back.” – Dave Carolan
13. “Once your mindset changes, everything on the outside will change along with it.” – Steve Maraboli
14. “Healing takes time, and so does not healing. Chose how you spend your time wisely.” – Lalah Delia
15. “Positive thoughts, words, and actions create positive feelings. Positive feelings generate positive energy.” – Nozer Kanga
16. “Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference.” – Winston Churchill
17. “Everything you believe affects everything that comes to you.” – Abraham Hicks
18. “If you are depressed you are living in the past. If you are anxious you're living in the future. If you are at peace you are living in the present.” – Lao Tzu
19. “The past is already gone, the future is not yet here. There’s only one moment for you to live.” – Buddha
20. “The more you lose yourself in something bigger than yourself, the more energy you will have.” – Norman Vincent Peal
21. “Always beware of the people you allow in your energy space. Some might contaminate your energy to a point of no return. Meditate, stay prayed up.” – Mitta Xinindlu
22. “You alone are enough. You have nothing to prove to anybody.” – Maya Angelou
23. “When you wish good for others, good things come back to you. This is the law of nature.” – Sri Sri Ravi Shankar
24. “Pessimism leads to weakness, optimism to power.” – William James
25. “You have power over your mind – not outside events. Realize this, and you will find strength.” – Marcus Aurelius
26. “If you are positive, you’ll see opportunities instead of obstacles.” – Widad Akrawi
27. “There’s a direct correlation between positive energy and positive results.” – Joe Rogan
28. “We have to water the right seeds. If we do that, we can shift our habit energy–that negative loop that contributes to our suffering into mindfulness.” – Karen Rinaldi
29. “What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
30. “A disappointed is merely an assignment for your next appointment.” – Kayambila Mpulamasaka
31. “I’m self-motivated. I’m motivated for myself to be the best I can be – for me to do that, I have to have my own motivation, my own positive energy.” – Deshaun Watson
32. “I do believe we're all connected. I do believe in positive energy. I do believe in the power of prayer. I do believe in putting good out into the world. And I believe in taking care of each other.” – Harvey Fierstein
33. “Passion is energy. Feel the power that comes from focusing on what excites you.” – Oprah Winfrey
34. “You cannot attract your desire if you feel you need it urgently or desperately. ‘Needing’ contains fear, and keeps things away.” – Rhonda Byrne
35. “Incredible change happens in your life when you decide to take control of what you do have power over instead of craving control over what you don’t.” – Steve Maraboli
36. “Energy flows where attention goes.” – James Redfield
37. “Sing like the birds' sing, not worrying about who hears or what they think.” – Rumi
38. “One positive thought produces millions of positive vibrations.” – John Coltrane
39. “Energy is the power that drives every human being. It is not lost by exertion but maintained by it, for it is a faculty of the psyche.”- Germaine Greer
40. “Prayer does not use up artificial energy, doesn’t burn up any fossil fuel, doesn’t pollute. Neither does song, neither does love, neither does the dance.” – Margaret Mead
41. “The whole universe is working in your favor. The universe has got your back!” – Ralph Smart
42. “When there is no enemy inside, the enemy outside cannot hurt you.” – African proverb
43. “Positive thoughts are like positive force which connect with positive energy to start producing positive results in your life.” – Srinivas Mishra
44. “Give your dreams all you’ve got and you’ll be amazed at the energy that comes out of you.” – William James
45. “When you are at peace, you attract positive energy.” – Sen
46. “The positive energy and love we give to others, heals our own wounds.” – Angie Karan
47. “Faith and fear both demand you believe in something you cannot see. You choose!” – Bob Proctor
48. “It is possible to commit no mistakes and still lose. That is not weakness, that is life.” – Captain Jean Luc Picard
49. “When you calibrate your energy to the experience of joy, you become a magnet for your desires.” – Gabby Bernstein
50. “Say and do something positive that will help the situation; it doesn’t take any brains to complain.”- Robert A. Cook
51. “Love the moment and the energy of that moment will spread beyond all boundaries.” – Corita Kent
52. “If you want to attract positive things into your life, then begin now by spreading positive energy about.” – Lynda Field
53. “I believe that positive energy and optimism help us to take up any challenge in life and to succeed in even the most difficult tasks. I also believe that positive energy is contagious: we can transmit it to others.” – Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum
54. “We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars.” – Oscar Wilde
55. “At the center of your being you have the answer; you know who you are and you know what you want.” – Lao Tzu
56. “Everything is energy – and all energy attracts similar energy.” – Justin Perry
57. “We become so absorbed in our flaws and faults that we forget that it is better to be a diamond with a flaw than a pebble without.” – Forrest Curran
58. “A negative outlook is dangerous. When you say, “It can’t get any worse!” You're essentially challenging the universe to do exactly that.” – Kamand Kojouri
59. “Don’t let anyone define your limits. Your only limit is your soul.” – Gusteau
60. “Whatever makes you happy, you put in your world.” – Bob Ross
61. “Once you make a decision, the universe conspires to make it happen.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
62. “Determination is a treasure of positive energy and secret of success.” – Kishore Bansal
63. “Don’t hold to anger, hurt or pain. They steal your energy and keep you from love.” – Leo Buscaglia
64. “Positivity always wins…Always.” – Gary Vaynerchuk
65. “We are shaped by our thoughts; we become what we think. When the mind is pure, joy follows like a shadow that never leaves.” – Buddha
66. “Attraction starts when fear ends.” – Maxime Lagacé
67. “You’re off to great places! Today is your day! Your mountain is waiting, so…get on your way!” – Dr. Seuss
68. “The most common way people give up their power is by thinking they don’t have any.” – Alice Walker
69. “When you are inspired by some great purpose, some extraordinary project, all your thoughts break their bonds.” – Patanjali
70. “Everything is energy and that’s all there is to it. Match the frequency of the reality you want and you cannot help but get that reality. It can be no other way. This is not philosophy. This is physics.” – Albert Einstein
71. “In times of great stress or adversity, it’s always best to keep busy, to plow your anger and your energy into something positive.” – Lee Iacocca
72. “The idea is the first currency of the Universe, so pay attention to the ideas that are in harmony with your vision.” – Mary Morrissey
73. “Magic is believing in yourself, if you can do that, you can make anything happen.” – Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
74. “Should you find yourself in a chronically leaking boat, energy devoted to changing vessels is likely to be more productive than energy devoted to patching leaks.” – Warren Buffett
75. “It’s time to start living the life you’ve imagined.” – Henry James
Whatever it is that’s causing negativity in your life, we hope that it passes quickly and that you can go back to your usual wonderful self.
In the meantime, reading these positive energy quotes will plant new seeds in your mind, and help you find the bottomless reserve of energy to attract new and fantastic possibilities into your life.
While it’s hard to shift from negative to positive, you’ll be surprised how fast change can happen when you start.
Gratitude is often the first step towards greater positivity, peace, and happiness. Check out these gratitude board ideas and examples, to help you focus on the positive and supercharge your motivation.
And if you want more inspirational quotes, be sure to check out these blog posts:
- 60 Good Vibes Quotes to Uplift Others
- 53 Kindness Quotes for Kids About Helping Others
- 133 Positivity Quotes to Keep You Motivated During Challenges
Finally, if you want to use these quotes to make a lasting change to your life, then check out and recite these 57 affirmations for success.
Tom Smith is a creative writer with over 6 years of professional experience. He discovered the joy of writing after covering some furniture in his childhood home with graffiti. In later years, he got himself a BA in creative writing and hasn’t looked back. After discovering the power of positive thinking and discovering the spiritual side of life, he believes it's a huge privilege to be able to write about all things personal development.