There might be affiliate links on this page, which means we get a small commission of anything you buy. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases. Please do your own research before making any online purchase.
Sometimes a few good vibes are all you need to get your year off to a great start.
In today’s post, we’ll look into creating “good vibes” and give you some quotes that can help steer your mental outlook in the right direction.
So, if you’ve ever wanted to learn a bit more about what the phrase “good vibes” means, or you’re clued up and just looking for some juicy quotes to inspire you then you’re in the right place!
Before we get onto the quotes, let’s dive into this popular modern phrase that originates from some surprisingly old ideas.
Why Read Good Vibes Quotes
If someone says “good vibes” you might think it’s just a cheesy phrase that you can slap on a t-shirt that doesn’t mean much.
Good vibes usually refer to positive feelings that a person, place, building, or situation gives off. Walking down a spooky dark alley, for example, is a situation that most people would say is “bad vibes” but getting ready to go on holiday would most definitely be “good vibes”.
It’s a popular modern phrase but the idea of creating “good vibes” in your life isn’t new – there are many ancient arts, like Feng Shui, which is a way of placing furniture in a way that promotes balance and harmony with the natural world.
While it may seem trivial, the space you surround yourself, with and the overall ambiance of life you’re surrounded by is quite important for personal and spiritual growth – and the phrase good vibes shows that humans still understand this in modern times.
So, how will these good vibes quotes help you? The most important “ambiance” to take care of is the one internally – if you feel joyful or at least content within yourself then you become a positive influence on everything around you.
So, getting these good vibes starts with how your mind thinks – I harp on about this all the time but it’s very true. What you feed your mind determines how you think – that’s the words you read, the TV you watch, and the conversations you have. If you watch tons of grisly detective TV shows then what happens to you? You become more paranoid and feel a bit bleak about humanity in general.
What happens if you read about people like Guatama Buddha and their teachings? It’s hard not to go away feeling a little wiser and just a tiny bit more enlightened – now just imagine what would happen to you if you did this every day.
60 Good Vibes Quotes to Uplift Others in 2023
- “The more you feed your mind with positive thoughts, the more you can attract great things into your life.” – Roy T. Bennett
- “When you focus on the good, the good gets better.” – Unknown
- “Good moods are contagious. Dance in the direction of your dreams. Sing a song of rainbows. Listen to your heart. Write yourself a happy ending.” – Greg V Aranda
- “I have chosen to be happy because it is good for my health.” – Voltaire
- “Life is a gift. And it offers us the privilege, opportunity, and responsibility to give something back by becoming more.” – Tony Robbins
- “When you speak from your heart, it is natural, effortless, and energizing.” – Susan Young
- “The difference between ordinary and extraordinary is that little extra.” – Jimmy Johnson
- “With the right vibes and the right people, it’s easy to create something magical.” – Dinah Jane
- “Expose your mind to positive vibes in order to cultivate empowering beliefs. And finally, reject rejections and stick to your revolutionary idea as long as you believe that it can add tremendous value to other people.” – Mohamed Tohami
- “Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine.” – Anthony J. Dangelo
- “Giving appreciations, praise, and gratitudes feels good and puts good vibes in the environment.” – Jude Bijou
- “Someone who adds energy, positivity, and good vibes to work or someone who drains the energy out of everyone! It requires a lot of homework. Work accordingly and most importantly, blend your life and be your best version.” – Ankita Banerjee Das
- “Limitations live only in our minds, but if we use our imaginations.” – Jamie Paolinetti
- “Feed the mind good wisdom, the body good nutrition, the soul good vibes, and the heart good love. Elevation for your situation.” – TF Hodge
- “Enjoy the unfolding of this day. Observe it with wonder.” – David Sharp
- “The greatest weapon against stress is our ability to choose one thought over another.” – William James
- “When you are enthusiastic about what you do, you feel this positive energy. It’s very simple.” – Paulo Coelho
When you are enthusiastic about what you do, you feel this positive energy. It’s very simple.” – Paulo Coelho
- “I chose to make the rest of my life the best of my life.” – Louise Hay
- “Stay close to people who feel sunshine.” – Unknown
- “Create the kind of self that you will be happy to live with all your life.” – Jeff Hutchens
- “When someone else’s happiness is your happiness, that is love.” – Lana Del Rey
- “Live life to the fullest and focus on the positive.” – Matt Cameron
- “If you look for the good things in life, you will find them. If you look for opportunities to grow and prosper, you will find them. If you look for positive, enthusiastic friends and associates who will support you, you will find them.” – Zig Ziglar
- “If the light is in your heart, you will find your way home.” – Rumi
- “I believe we are all connected. I do believe in positive energy. I do believe in the power of prayer. I do believe in putting good out into the world. And I believe in taking care of each other.” – Harvey Fierstein
- “Don't overestimate everyone else and underestimate yourself.” – Oliva Green
- “Think of beautiful things and it will manifest into actions because your body will listen to you, like it always does.” – Diana Rose Morcilla
- “Happiness is not something ready-made. It comes from your own actions.” – Dalai Lama
- “Think like a queen. A queen is not afraid to fail. Failure is another steppingstone to greatness.” – Oprah Winfrey
- “My mission in life is not merely to survive, but to thrive.” – Maya Angelou
- “Let your smile be your magic, your wand, your charm, your strength, your hope and your gateway to eternal happiness and success.” – Juliette Williams
- “If opportunity doesn’t knock, build a door.” – Milton Berle
- “If we want to reach our goals it's important that we keep our minds full of positive thoughts.” – K V Gautam
- “Let us make our future now, and let us make our dreams tomorrow’s reality.” – Malala Yousafzai
- “Allow negative thoughts to come to the surface so that they can leave.” – Jen Mazer
- “The only way to do great work is to love what you do.” – Steve Jobs
- “Define what is happiness and go by it. spread the vibes of happiness and be grateful in every other instance.” – Pongal Punitha G
- “The most wasted of days is one without laughter.” – E. E. Cummings
- “Let's relax, open our minds, and let the good vibes flow.” – Roy Clews
- “Even in my stand-up, there’s a lot more positivity and enthusiasm rather than negative, I-hate-everything vibes.” – Aziz Ansari
- “Energetic vibes embalm every thought we have, be they positive or negative.” – Vaz Sriharan
Energetic vibes embalm every thought we have, be they positive or negative.” – Vaz Sriharan
- “Want what you have, and then you can have what you want.” – Frederick Dodson
- “Every moment you have a choice- to be at peace or to be in resistance.” – Sasmita Behera
- “I’m a very positive thinker, and I think that is what helps me the most in difficult moments.” – Roger Federer
- “Where we focus our energy can have a big impact on how we feel about the world, and how the world feels about us.” – Pearly Tan
- “Positive thinking is more than just a tagline. It changes the way we behave. And I firmly believe that when I am positive, it not only makes me better, but it also makes those around me better.” – Harvey Mackay
- “Whatever you experience as joy is the cup of your love overflowing.” – Sandra Roslyne Munro
- “You can’t make positive choices for the rest of your life without an environment that makes those choices easy, natural, and enjoyable.” – Deepak Chopra
- “Positivity is one of the most important key factors in the happiness of every human being. It is the simplest item to spread throughout the world.” – Marissa Williams
- “Pessimism leads to weakness, optimism to power.” – William James
- “One positive thought has the power to change everything.” – Devangi Dalal
- “It’s the easiest thing in the world to be down about anything. I think the body responds to good vibes.” – Dave Davies
- “We must seek to spread love and kindness because the world surely deserves it.” – Lanier Thornton
- “Yesterday is not ours to recover, but tomorrow is ours to win or lose.” – Lyndon B. Johnson
- “Remember, anything created out of love and joy will spread love and joy, and what you spread comes back.” – Ljiljana Johnson
- “Home life, career, or personal exploration—go where the good vibes are calling you.” – Lauren Aletta
- “I say looking on the bright side of life never killed anybody.” – Jenny Han
- “Smiles, high fives, and good vibes are easy to hand out when all is right in our world. But what if kindness still ruled in your world on your bad days? What if you chose to be kind on your worst days when you're surrounded by darkness?” – Bill Nelson
- “Good vibes are nature's way of telling you that you're in the right place or with the right person.” – Bruce H. Lipton
- “Happiness is an attitude. We either make ourselves miserable, or happy and strong. The amount of work is the same.” – Francesca Reigler
Final Thoughts on Good Vibes Quotes
That brings us to the end of our quotes compilation – we hope these good vibes quotes can help you on the way to an excellent start to the coming year.
Creating your own internal good vibes is one hundred percent something that is in your own hands. However, you can use technology to help you – check out these mental health apps to help you be happy.
And if you want more inspirational quotes, be sure to check out these blog posts:
- 101 Zen Quotes on Life, Love, and Death
- 79 Mindfulness Quotes for a More Mindful Life
- 35 Inspirational Have a Great Day Quotes and Sayings
Finally, if you want to use these quotes to make a lasting change to your life, then check out and recite these 57 affirmations for success.