There might be affiliate links on this page, which means we get a small commission of anything you buy. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases. Please do your own research before making any online purchase.
No matter what kind of day you’re having, there’s something quite heartwarming found in a bunch of blossoming flowers. It's like a bundle of joy and positivity that instantly lifts your spirits.
Whether it's a bouquet of roses or a field of tulips, the sight of these beautiful blooms can bring a smile to your face and brighten up even the gloomiest of days. They have a magical way of reminding us of the beauty and wonder in the world.
And, much like these flower quotes, serve as a gentle reminder to stop and appreciate the little things in life.
If you’re searching for that instant feel-good factor, that wack of dopamine and burst of happiness, a puppy goes a long way. Those squishy faces and sofa snuggles are just blissful.
But let’s face it; the buzz doesn't last long with the chewing of shoes and 6 a.m. walks in the rain. And let’s not forget the ridiculously high vet bills when they swallow something they shouldn't have.
Flowers, on the other hand, come with no such demands. A nice spot in the sunshine, a top-up of fresh water, and the day is blooming marvelous.
It’s no wonder we love a beautiful bouquet. They bring color to our lives. And we could all do with more color. More vibrancy. More happiness.
It’s like the world’s offering a ray of sunshine when we need it the most; a gentle reminder that there is so much beauty and goodness around. And that we just need to look a little closer to see it.
So next time you're feeling down, treat yourself to a bunch of blossoming flowers (or a puppy if you’re feeling brave). Let your happiness outshine the darkness. And embrace the world around you, one beautiful petal at a time.
Now, let's dive into these inspiring flower quotes for even more positivity!
63 Flower Quotes to Make You Bloom with Happiness
- “The earth laughs in flowers.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
- “Love is the flower you’ve got to let grow.” – John Lennon
- “When admiring other people's gardens, don't forget to tend to your own flowers.” – Sanober Khan
- “Every flower is a soul blossoming in nature.” – Gerard De Nerval
- “Just living is not enough… one must have sunshine, freedom, and a little flower.” – Hans Christian Andersen
Just living is not enough… one must have sunshine, freedom, and a little flower.” – Hans Christian Andersen
- “A flower blossoms for its own joy.” – Oscar Wilde
- “Every flower blooms in its own time.” – Ken Petti
- “Don't wait for someone to bring you flowers. Plant your own garden and decorate your own soul.” – The Pioneer Woman
- “Take time to smell the roses.” – Proverb
- “People from a planet without flowers would think we must be mad with joy the whole time to have such things about us.” – Iris Murdoch
- “A flower can be defined by its unique beauty and an incredible allure.” – Happiness Shuma
- “The flower has opened, has been in the sun and is unafraid. I'm taking more chances; I'm bold and proud.” – Paula Cole
- “I must have flowers, always, and always.” – Claude Monet
- “There are always flowers for those who want to see them.” – Henri Matisse
- “Flowers whisper ‘Beauty!’ to the world, even as they fade, wilt, fall.” – Dr. SunWolf
- “Happiness radiates like the fragrance from a flower and draws all good things towards you.” – Maharishi Mahesh Yogi
- “Flowers always make people better, happier, and more helpful; they are sunshine, food and medicine to the mind.” – Luther Burbank
- “One person’s weed is another person’s wildflower.” – Susan Wittig Albert
- “A flower blooming in the desert proves to the world that adversity, no matter how great, can be overcome.” – Matshona Dhliwayo
- “Flowers are a proud assertion that a ray of beauty out values all the utilities in the world.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
- “I am in awe of flowers. Not because of their colors, but because even though they have dirt in their roots, they still grow. They still bloom.” – Antoinette Foy
I am in awe of flowers. Not because of their colors, but because even though they have dirt in their roots, they still grow. They still bloom.” – Antoinette Foy
- “A rose can never be a sunflower , and a sunflower can never be a rose. All flowers are beautiful in their own way, and that's like women too.” – Miranda Kerr
- “You’re only here for a short visit. Don’t hurry, don’t worry. And be sure to smell the flowers along the way.” – Walter Hagen
- “No matter how chaotic it is, wildflowers will still spring up in the middle of nowhere.” – Sheryl Crow
- “Live Life in Full Bloom.” – Unknown
- “If you tend to a flower, it will bloom, no matter how many weeds surround it.” – Matshona Dhliwayo
- “In joy or sadness, flowers are our constant friends.” – Okakura Kakuzo
- “Live simply bloom wildly.” – Unknown
- “Happiness held is the seed; Happiness shared is the flower.” – John Harrigan
- “Life is the flower for which love is the honey.” – Victor Hugo
- “A flower does not think of competing with the flower next to it. It just blooms.” – Zen Shin
- “A flower’s appeal is in its contradictions — so delicate in form yet strong in fragrance, so small in size yet big in beauty, so short in life yet long on effect.” – Terri Guillemets
- “Be honest, be nice, be a flower not a weed.” – Aaron Neville
- “Spring: A lovely reminder of how beautiful change can truly be.” – Unknown
- “Let us live like flowers, wild and beautiful and drenched in sun.” – Ellen Everett
- “Where flowers bloom, so does hope.” – Lady Bird Johnson
- “Flowers leave some of their fragrance in the hand that bestows them.” – Chinese Proverb
Flowers leave some of their fragrance in the hand that bestows them.” – Chinese Proverb
- “If we could see the miracle of a single flower clearly our whole life would change.” – Buddha
- “Wildflowers are the stuff of my heart!” – Lady Bird Johnson
- “To plant a garden is to dream of tomorrow.” – Audrey Hepburn
- “Love is the answer, and you know that for sure; Love is a flower, you've got to let it grow.” – John Lennon
- “Let us dance in the sun, wearing wild flowers in our hair.” – Susan Polis Schutz
- “If I had a single flower for every time I think about you, I could walk forever in my garden.” – Claudia Adrienne Grandi
- “The fact that I can plant a seed and it becomes a flower, share a bit of knowledge and it becomes another's, smile at someone and receive a smile in return, are to me continual spiritual exercises.” – Leo Buscaglia
- “The flower that follows the sun does so even in cloudy days.” – Robert Leighton
- “If you look the right way, you can see that the whole world is a garden.” – Rebekah Lowin
- “Gardens and flowers have a way of bringing people together, drawing them from their homes.” – Clare Ansberry
- “Like wildflowers, you must allow yourself to grow in all the places people thought you never would.” – E.V.
- “All the flowers of the tomorrows are in the seeds of today.” – Indian Proverb
- “Forever that girl who gets excited running through a wildflower meadow under a sugar coral sky.” – Labhandar Rós
- “Just remember in the winter, far beneath the bitter snows. Lies the seed that with the sun’s love, in the spring becomes the rose.” – Bette Midler
- “A flower does not use words to announce its arrival to the world; it just blooms.” – Matshona Dhliwayo
- “Mama was my greatest teacher, a teacher of compassion, love and fearlessness. If love is sweet as a flower, then my mother is that sweet flower of love.” – Stevie Wonder
Mama was my greatest teacher, a teacher of compassion, love and fearlessness. If love is sweet as a flower, then my mother is that sweet flower of love.” – Stevie Wonder
- “You can learn a lot of things from the flowers.” – Alice in Wonderland
- “Flowers don’t worry about how they’re going to bloom. They just open up and turn toward the light and that makes them beautiful.” – Jim Carrey
- “She sprouted love like flowers, grew a garden in her mind, and even on the darkest days, from her smile the sun still shined.” – Erin Hanson
- “Flowers always make people better, happier and more helpful; they are sunshine, food and medicine to the soul.” – Luther Burbank
- “To plant a garden is to believe in tomorrow.” – Audrey Hepburn
- “Don't let the tall weeds cast a shadow on the beautiful flowers in your garden.” – Steve Maraboli
- “Flowers are the music of the ground. From earth’s lips spoken without sound.” – Edwin Curran
- “Flowers are like friends; they bring color to your world.” – Unknown
- “She is like a wildflower; beautiful, fierce, and free.” – Unknown
- “The flower that blooms in adversity is the most rare and beautiful of all.” – Mulan
Final Thoughts on Flower Quotes
Every day may not be perfect, but there's always something good to be found. And these flower quotes are a beautiful reminder of that.
They capture the essence of strength and hope, showing us that even in the darkest of times, we can still find ways to bloom. And, that when we shower ourselves and others with love, we create a world that is filled with brightness and joy.
For more inspirational quotes. be sure to check out these blog posts:
- 45 Passion Quotes to Focus on What You Love Doing
- 43 Stress Relief Quotes & Sayings to Help Relax
- 75 Positive Quotes to Lift Up Yourself or Other People
Finally, if you want to use these quotes to make a lasting change to your life, then check out and recite these 57 affirmations for success.