There might be affiliate links on this page, which means we get a small commission of anything you buy. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases. Please do your own research before making any online purchase.
There are many ups and downs in life… and life itself is a mystery to everyone. No one is without flaws. That is why we all need daily positive reminders to remind us of our uniqueness, purpose, and self-worth.
Sometimes, you might wonder what life has in store for you when you get up every morning and join the chaotic adventures. But hacking into a life of happiness and satisfaction requires just a few things from you.
First, it’s essential to understand and believe in oneself. Stay optimistic about the challenges you face daily and embrace your experiences, whether good or bad. Even amid the worst storms, keep your head high and be resilient.
After all, they say experience is the perfect teacher. When you feel like giving up, remember that there is always a light at the end of the tunnel!
Positive Daily Reminders to Increase Your Life Satisfaction
Are you feeling in despair?
Thinking about giving up?
Before you throw your hands up and call it quits… read these positive affirmations to lift your spirits and give you the courage you need to face life.
1. “I won’t give up.” Anonymous
I know life can push you to your limits, but don’t lose hope. Make all the mistakes you can, but in the end, you’ll get what your heart desires.
2. “I can do this.” Anonymous
Quit telling yourself that you can’t do anything. Instead, start getting significant results by replacing your negative beliefs with an “I can do this” attitude. Exercises can also help you prevent negative thoughts.
3. “Am I good enough? Yes, I am.” Michelle Obama
You may ask yourself this question, especially when doing something you’ve never done before. Can I win a hill running race? Can I beat the top student in our class?
The answer is yes! Be courageous because you have the power in you to do anything and be victorious. Do not treasure material things. But with love, friendship, kindness, and trust, you have everything that matters.
4. “I am born a winner.” Anonymous
I tell myself I am a winner whenever I feel like I can’t accomplish anything or feel overwhelmed by negative thoughts. I’d also affirm that I’m unstoppable and undefeatable.
5. “I am healthy this morning.” Anonymous
Have a morning routine where you focus on your health. I often and repeatedly tell myself that I’m healthy. It doesn’t matter whether I feel sick because I know there’s power in my words. So should you if you want to live positively.
6. “Nothing can dull the inner light.” Maya Angelou
Let no one dictate to you what is right or wrong. Instead, take charge of your emotions, feelings, and dreams. Follow your heart and instincts.
7. “You are loved.” Anonymous
I’m sure we’ll all need to hear this at some point. Love will always see you through, no matter how tough the situation. So make sure you’re surrounded by those that love and care for you.
8. “If you set your mind to it, you can accomplish what you want.” Abraham Lincoln
You can do anything; just put in enough effort. Let nothing discourage you from attaining what you want.
9. “You are a result of your own words.” Mahatma Gandhi
What you prophesy with your own words can come to pass. So be careful with what you think or say.
10. “Quitters never win, and winners never quit.” Vince Lombardi
This is one of my favorite quotes. Keep pushing until something happens. If you don't keep trying, then don't anticipate good results. It's as simple as that.
11. “No Human is Limited!” Eliud Kipchoge
Set your goals, break your barriers, and work towards achieving them.
Most people struggle to attain their goals because they lack proper planning.
There are many resources, including books and goal-setting planners, that can teach you how to set smart goals and achieve them.
12. “Be you.” Anonymous
Don’t change to win people’s love; be you. True love has no expectations. It comes naturally.
As long as you're doing the right thing, the right loving people will come to you.
13. “God, help me accept the things I cannot change.” Reinhold Niebuhr
I know that the road to success is full of bumps. If anything goes haywire, I’ll learn to accept, change what I can and leave what is unchangeable.
14. When I do good, I do it to myself; when I do wrong, I do it to myself. That’s my religion.” Abraham Lincoln
Learn to do good deeds for others, since they will always come back to you, whether good or bad.
15. “I’ll spend the first four hours of a six-hour tree-chopping activity sharpening my ax.” Abraham Lincoln
To be successful, I spend more time planning than doing the task. Remember, the process is very important. Don't go for instant gratification. Work on it!
16. “You know your friends when hard times hit.” Anonymous
True friends reveal themselves when you face challenging times in life and fake friends leave. So stick with the real ones and do away with the pretenders.
17. “I choose what to believe.” Anonymous
Let nobody tell you what to believe and what not to. In the end, it’s your choices that make you who you are. Just make sure you make the right ones.
18. “Stop overthinking.” Anonymous
Overthinking can lead to fear and anxiety. As Kahlil Gibran recommended, stop over-thinking and let things unfold themselves because anxiety comes from wanting to control the future.
19. “Each day’s growth builds up to great outcomes.” Satya Nani
Never let a small step forward discourage you from working hard. Imagine how long it takes ants to build anthills. Just keep taking the small steps, and soon you’ll reach your desired destination.
20. “The perfect moment is now.” Jon Kabat-Zinn
Now is the most excellent time to take action. If you want to see a change in your life, start new things today. You should also try this – change begins with you. If you have built bad habits, you can change that and start building new ones as soon as NOW!
21. “I’m grateful.” Anonymous
Be content with whatever comes your way. Know that it’s just for a season, and things will get better someday.
22. “Start believing in yourself, work hard and let it happen.” Brian Ford
You are good enough, and you are the best that there can be. So, work towards fulfilling your dreams.
23.“Mistakes prove you are trying.” Jennifer Lim
Don’t worry about messing up; it only shows that you’re doing something. After all, you’ll learn from the mistakes you make.
24. “If not now, when?” Hillel the Elder
Now is the perfect time to start something you’ve always desired to do. You can achieve nothing if you don’t take a risk. Things will fall into place by just taking the first step.
25. “Tomorrow, every fault is to be amended; but that tomorrow never comes.” Benjamin Franklin
We all don’t know about tomorrow, but today is here with us. So you should stop procrastinating and do what you should do today.
26. “Trust the process.” Sam Hinkie
Never worry about how things start or how long you take to achieve your goals. The outcome will be fantastic. For example, if you’re training for a marathon, you’ll face hardships and injuries, but you’ll surprise yourself when you eventually break the record.
Most people realize better results when they focus on the process rather than the outcome.
27. “Never put your trust in your fears; they do not know what you’re capable of.” Athena Singh
Fear does not know how powerful you are, and if you let it in, you’ll never realize your full potential.
28. “It’s okay not to be okay.” Anonymous
It’s okay to express that you’re not feeling well because our emotions vary. Also, if you don’t feel comfortable doing anything, don’t be afraid to say so.
29. “Let go, let God.” Anonymous
I use this saying when I’m feeling overwhelmed, disappointed, or know I can’t control things. Let God take the wheel, assist you in relaxing and guide you in the right direction.
30. “It won’t be easy, but it’ll be worth the effort.” Cas McCullough
In this life, nothing is easy. The road to success is difficult, but I know it’s worth all the chances I take. So should you. In the end, there is always victory.
It won’t be easy, but it’ll be worth the effort.” –Cas McCullough
31. “Nothing lasts forever.” Sidney Sheldon
Nothing lasts forever under the sun. I’m sure your suffering will pass, and you won’t suffer forever. Keep believing, and the difficult times will pass.
32. “That which doesn’t kill me strengthens me.” Friedrich Nietzsche
Believe that any adversity you go through and emerge victorious gives you the strength to face each day with courage. This way, you’ll never fear any challenge.
33. “Don’t trust someone else with the key to your happiness.” Dr. Lori Whatley
No one but you knows what makes you happy. As a result, don’t let others define who you are or what you’ll do in this life.
34. “Don’t quit when you get tired. Learn to rest.” Banksy
In the book of success, there’s no quitting. So, if things get rough, take a break and rest your mind and body. When you've recovered, you'll come in with new energy that will push you to achieve your goals.
Remember, rest is not something you want, but something you need.
35. “I’m doing this for me.” Anonymous
Do the activities you enjoy. I always use this positive reminder when I’m doing something difficult or facing a problem. It serves as a reminder that, in the end, it will be my success, not anybody else’s.
36. “Time changes everything, but first, change yourself.” Andy Warhol
To experience change, do things differently from how you are doing them now.
After some time, you’ll start noticing changes.
37. “One day at a time.” Anonymous
Worry about today and live your life as if there’s no tomorrow, because no one knows what tomorrow will bring. However, today's actions will definitely influence your tomorrow. So, act positively as you wait for tomorrow.
38. “You only fail after you give up.” Albert Einstein
Failure is an important element of the success process. I can’t say I’ve failed if I’m still trying, but I’m a failure the moment I stop trying.
39. “Yes, I can.” Sammy Davis
Never limit yourself to what you can accomplish in life. You don't know your power yet. Instead of thinking about what you can't do and why you can't do it, focus on how to be able to do it. This is the “yes. I can spirit”.
40. “You are what you do now, not what you say you will do.” Carl Gustav Jung
People look at what you’ve already done rather than what you’ll do to define yourself. So, strive hard to achieve your goals in life.
41. “Every day is a fresh start; don’t measure yourself by the mistakes you made yesterday.” Dagny Scott Barrios
Don’t measure your success by mistakes you’ve made in the past. Every day comes with the possibility of a new beginning.
42. “Do you; I’ll do me.” Anonymous
Always follow what you believe is best to make you happy. Following others will leave you empty and misguided. Let them do them, and let you do yourself and live your life as you see fit.
43. “I’m a conqueror.” Anonymous
I will rise after every fall because I know I am a fighter and will eventually win. You can also develop this attitude and face life without fear.
44. For others to believe in you, you must first believe in yourself.
Have confidence in your abilities, and don’t be afraid to showcase them to others.
However, people need to see you trust yourself for them to believe in you.
45. “Don’t worry, be happy.” Bobby McFerrin
Don’t let your worries dampen your spirit, but find ways to be happy. When you look content, you bring happiness to others.
46. “Smile always.” Anonymous
Do you know that simply smiling at someone can make their day better? Smiling also boosts your mental health. So keep smiling.
47. “Don’t worry about tomorrow. Tomorrow will fend for itself.” The Holy Bible
Don’t worry about what you’ll do tomorrow; your troubles today are plenty. So, see and live each day as if it were the last, for no one knows when tomorrow will come.
48. “Great things take time.” John Wooden
Be patient and trust the process, for nothing great comes easily. Put more effort into whatever you do, and you’ll reap the benefits.
49. “Your health, your wealth.” Ralph Waldo Emerson
You can’t work when you’re sick, but you can accomplish anything if you’re healthy. If your body is fit, you are healthy and wealthy. Good health is more valuable than all the riches in the world.
50. “Yesterday is gone, today is a miracle, and tomorrow is a mystery.” Eleanor Roosevelt
You can’t change what happened yesterday, so don’t dwell on it. Don’t be concerned about tomorrow; no one knows what will happen. However, live today as if it were your last, since you will never see this day again.
51. “Good things will happen in my life.” Anonymous
Don’t let negative thoughts take you down. Instead, have faith that only the good things will come your way.
52. “I am blessed beyond measure.” The Bible
You may go through a challenging moment in your life, and your life may seem like a rollercoaster right now. But believe it’s only for a short period because you’re highly favored.
53. “I am proud of who I am.” Anonymous
You may not be perfect, but accept your flaws and look forward to a better day. Always be proud of your achievements.
54. “To err is human.” Alexander Pope
Anyone can make mistakes, so don’t be too hard on yourself or others. Therefore, please forgive yourself and others in the hopes of a better tomorrow.
55. “Nobody should expect me to prove myself.” Anonymous
Life needs no competition, so I don’t have to compare or prove myself to others. Instead, I trust my abilities and will work towards my success.
56. “Forward ever, backward never.” Kwame Nkrumah
This is one of the best positive reminders that helps me focus on the future rather than the past. For example, you’ll walk slowly if you keep looking back while walking. If you focus on moving forward, you’ll arrive at your destination on time.
57. “I deserve to be happy.” Anonymous.
When facing too much suffering, we can forget how to be happy. Research shows that we deserve happiness. Happiness is a natural cure for sadness.
So, the happier I am, the healthier I become. As a result, I’ll let go of any negative emotions since I am worthy of happiness.
58. “Today is my day.” Anonymous
I wake up to these positive reminders every day, especially if I didn’t do what I set out to do the day before. But, it’s a new day and a fresh day full of opportunities.
59. “I am capable.” Anonymous
Nothing is impossible for me to accomplish. “I’m going to win because I’ve got it in me.” That is the attitude that will take you places.
60. “I’ll focus on what makes me happy.” Barry Schwartz
No one is going to define my happiness. I’m going to cherish every moment of my life. I will concentrate on what makes me happy and let go of what makes me sad.
61. “Life is not a competition.” Anonymous
It’s good to work hard, but I don’t overdo things to prove to others that I can. I won’t make any hasty decisions. So, I’ll take one step at a time, because my life is not a competition.
62. “Forgive and forget.” Anonymous
Living with a burden on your heart is harmful to your health. So learn to forgive and forget those who wrong you. Do this for your peace of mind and good health.
63. “You only live once.” Frank Sinatra
This is once-in-a-lifetime advice. Truly, you only have one life, and you have to live it to the fullest and in the best way. Don't make choices that make your life miserable, but rather fulfilled.
64. “Be you, truly and unapologetically you.” Anonymous
Being yourself is one of the best things in the world. You can do better than anyone else and there is no need to apologize as long as you are not hurting anyone else.
65. “Take care of that soul.” Anonymous
You only get one soul in this lifetime. Give it the best you can in everything. After all, it is your most awesome friend.
66. “Don't think about it, just do it.” Anonymous
You can spend so much time thinking about doing something that you either talk yourself out of it or the opportunity disappears. Go for what you want.
67. “Be you. There's none better you can be.” Anonymous
You are just as special as anyone else and trying to be someone you aren't takes away the special qualities you have to offer the world.
68. “Bad vibes don't go with my personality!” Anonymous
Walk away from anything that doesn't cause you peace and happiness. Let the world know you won't accept negativity in any form.
69. “You need no filters.” Anonymous
Living without filters allows you to be your best self. You don't need to spend energy trying to figure out what parts of you to show the world. Show them your all.
70. “When things go wrong, don't go with them.” Elvis Presley
Things are going to happen that are against what you want. The trick is to let them go and find a better way to do what you seek. You don't need to let the bad energy bring you down.
71. “Think big thoughts but relish small pleasures.” Jackson Brown Jr.
We all want to experience big, powerful events, but if you let all the focus go to these, you miss out on the hundreds of small pleasures that occur every day.
72. “I have stood on a mountain of no’s for one yes.” Barbara Elaine Smith
You may face many rejections, but as long as you keep trying, you will rise above those rejections and find success.
73. “The best way out is always through.” Robert Frost
You have already forged a path to where you are. If you want to reach the wonder of what lies ahead, it is easier to keep forging your path through rather than turning around and going back.
74. “More is lost by indecision than wrong decision.” Marcus Julius Cicero
When you hesitate to make a choice, one of two things happens, you either lose the opportunity or someone else makes the choice for you. Even wrong decisions can get you closer to where you want to be.
75. “Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known.” Carl Sagen
The world is full of unknowns. The way to find them is to keep striving for knowledge.
76. “Success is stumbling from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm.” Winston Churchill
Rarely do we succeed on our first attempt. The trick is to keep moving forward through the disappointments and not let them stop you.
77. “The greater the difficulty, the more the glory in surmounting it.” Epicurus
When things come to us easily, we often fail to appreciate them as much as we do the things we have put a lot of time and energy into achieving.
78. “Make sure your worst enemy doesn't live between your own two ears.” Laird Hamilton
So many people fail because they believe they can't do something, or that they don't deserve to win. Don't let your own thoughts cause you to fail.
79. “Don't look at your feet to see if you are doing it right. Just dance.” Anne Lamott
When we concentrate on the how, we often hesitate and stumble. Don't worry if you are doing things as others do them. Just enjoy your own journey.
80. “Positive anything is better than negative nothing.” Elbert Hubbard
Just because you didn't get exactly what you hoped for, isn't a reason to feel down. At least you achieved something. And that is better than doing nothing at all.
81. “If you want the rainbow, you've got to put up with the rain.” Dolly Parton
Something beautiful can only be achieved by going through the hard work to make it happen. Nothing occurs in a vacuum.
82. “If opportunity doesn't knock, build a door.” Milton Berle
Sometimes we need to create our own opportunities. This includes opening up your heart and mind to be willing to accept the opportunity when it arrives.
83. “See the beauty in everyday moments.” Anonymous
When we take the time to be present in the now, we get the opportunity to see all the miracles that are happening around us on a regular basis.
84. “You have a unique perspective.” Anonymous
Everyone sees things in a different way based on who they are and where they've been in life. Don't allow anyone to convince you your perspective is wrong. They don't see with your eyes.
85. “Strive for progress, not perfection.” Anonymous
If you only want what's perfect, you will always fail. If you concentrate on progress, however, you have many reasons to celebrate.
86. “Thank God for unanswered prayers.” Garth Brooks
The universe knows what we need and sometimes you want things that work against you. Be glad that there is always something better waiting when you don't get your wish.
87. “Stop waiting for Friday.” Anonymous
So many people of waiting for the perfect time, whether it is Friday, when I'm settled, or whatever. If you spend all that time waiting, you miss what is right in front of you.
88. “Take the risk or lose the chance.” Anonymous
Anything worth doing or having includes some sort of risk. If you spend too much time worrying about that risk, you may lose out on the chance to reap the benefits.
89. “If you haven't found it yet, keep looking.” Steve Jobs
The thing you are searching for may be just around the next corner, but if you give up now, you won't ever know that. Keep moving forward.
90. “A tiny change today brings a dramatically different tomorrow.” Richard Bach
91. “Life's a dance, you learn as you go.” John Michael Montgomery
Life doesn't come with an instruction manual. Every one of us is making our moves one step at a time, without knowing if it is the right or wrong one. Just enjoy life.
92. “Whatever you are, be a good one.” Abraham Lincoln
You don't have to be important to the world or do great things. All you need to do is be the best at doing what you do. Compete only against yourself.
93. “Some people feel the rain. Others just get wet.” Bob Marley
Rain brings cleansing, growth, and freshness, yet so many people complain about it making them wet that they don't see the benefits. The same is true of adversity.
94. “Wherever you go, go with all your heart.” Confucius
If anything is worth doing, it is worth doing it with everything you have. Put in all your effort and that way you can truly say you tried.
95. “Every moment is a fresh beginning.” T.S. Eliot
What has already happened can't be undone, but you always have the chance to make a new start. We often think of trying again tomorrow, but every minute of every day is a clean slate.
96. “Decide how badly you want it and proceed accordingly.” Robin Arzon
Your chances of success depend a great deal on how much effort you are willing to put into the pursuit. Decide before you start if the goal is worth your effort.
97. “When you fail, you also learn how not to fail.” Soichiro Honda
Failing isn't the end. You have achieved something if you can take what you learned and use it toward not making the same errors the next time.
98. “Laughter is the language of the soul.” Pablo Neruda
We need to feed our souls as well as our bodies. One of the greatest ways to elevate your soul is to find laughter in your life.
99. “I will not be triumphed over.” Cleopatra
The first way to win is to refuse to lose. You may not win immediately, but with determination, you will eventually prevail in your quest.
100. “You were not born to be a second-hander.” Ayn Rand
If you are willing to accept being second best, that is all you will achieve. You were born to win!
101. “You can't cross the sea merely by standing and staring at the water.” Rabindranath Tagore
You aren't going to get anywhere by standing still. Your dreams aren't going to come to you and you won't magically be transported to them. You need to put in the effort.
102. “One raindrop raises the sea.” Dinotopia
Every little thing you do matters. You may not see a big difference, at first, but it is there. You are part of this wondrous universe, and what you do changes it one thing at a time.
103. Mastering yourself is true power. Lao Tzu
You can't control others, nor should you try. This doesn't indicate power. Being able to say you mastered your emotions and your actions, now that is where you are truly able to show your strength.
Final Thoughts on Daily Positive Reminders
Happiness is a personal choice, and no one else can guarantee your happiness except you.
So stand firm in what you believe and let go of the past that haunts you. Enjoy every moment by choosing to be happy… and live each day as if you will never live again!
This is one way to increase your life satisfaction. In the meantime, if you find that you are feeling down and exhausted with life’s obligations and challenges, reflecting on God's word can help. (Read our article on 51 bible verses about rest and recovery for further inspiration.)
And if you're looking for more resources on positivity, be sure to check out these blog posts:
- 71 Body Positive Affirmations to Feel Your Best
- 62 Positive Affirmations to Have Courage During Hard Times
- 57 Positive Things Will Get Better Quotes For 2023