There might be affiliate links on this page, which means we get a small commission of anything you buy. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases. Please do your own research before making any online purchase.
Want a simple way to reduce your negative thinking?
One strategy you can use is to recite a few healing affirmations.
Now, you may be asking yourself, “what are healing affirmations?”
Well, healing affirmations provide a method for releasing negative energy to move forward in a more positive direction.
Neuroscience has proven that reciting affirmations can literally change the structure and general functionality of the brain. (And if you’d like to learn how affirmations can help, then read this article on the 6 ways to effectively use affirmations.)
Now, if you’d like to get started with healing affirmations, then here are 75 healing affirmations for your mind, body, and soul that you can recite daily.
Healing Affirmations for the Mind
If you are looking for some powerful affirmations for the mind, here is a list of 15 you should consider repeating every day.
- I am mentally well and stable.
- I am in the process of healing my mental health for good.
- I am choosing to focus on mental wellness.
- My diagnosis was the starting point to build a better life.
- I will replace my negative thoughts with positive thoughts.
- I become more and more grateful for life each day that I wake up.
- I deserve a life filled with happiness and love.
- I prioritize and practice self-care on the daily basis.
- I love myself and my flaws while working towards becoming a better person.
- I only treat myself with the utmost compassion, kindness, and love.
- My mental health diagnosis and issues do not define who I am as a person.
- I am creating better mental health each and every day.
- I fall more in love with who I am each day.
- I am unafraid to share my true feelings.
- My life is filled with positive people and things.
- All of my emotional and mental states are in balance and harmony.
- Starting my day with gratitude fills me with positive vibes and improves my mood.
- I feel relieved and stress-free when I meditate and will continue embracing the power of meditation.
- As I nourish my mind with happy, healthy thoughts, I ward off stress and anxiety.
- I release all emotional blockages that are preventing me from enjoying peace of mind.
- I free my mind of all the negative thoughts that keep holding me back.
- I heal my mind and make peace with my past by letting go of anger, guilt, resentment, and regret.
- I disconnect myself from thoughts and feelings that hinder my self-esteem, sense of self-worth, and overall well-being.
- Today I am shifting from a negative to a positive mindset so I can attract all the good things the universe has in store for me.
- I am in control of my thoughts and will always choose to see the positive in every situation.
Healing Affirmations for the Body
If you are feeling ill or having body issues, reciting body affirmations can be a great way to improve your mood in the present, while also empowering you to make the changes you want to see.
- I love what I see when I look in the mirror.
- I love my belly because it allows me to eat and keeps me healthy.
- I trust my body to tell me everything it needs in perfect time.
- My body is wise, and I trust its ability to eliminate pain and heal itself.
- I am making amazing decisions about what I eat and drink.
- There is no such thing as a bad hair day, my hair is always great!
- My life is not consumed by the need to count calories.
- Numbers on a scale do not determine my overall value as a person.
- I will focus on happy thoughts to help my body function at its best.
- My body is in sync with the wisdom and healing powers of the universe.
- I have the power to help my body heal and renew without medicine.
- I improve my health every day just by having a positive attitude.
- I am not what I eat, I am much more than that.
- My beautiful skin always shields and protects my body.
- I feed my tasty, healthy things that help me remain as healthy as possible.
- I love every inch of my body and treat it as such.
- I have a strong and healthy immune system that fights off illness.
- Every cell in my body is healthy and able to repair and renew itself.
- I will always treat my body with the love, care, and appreciation it deserves.
- My body is deserving of love and appreciation at any size.
- I am a gorgeous person, inside and out. I do not need validation from others.
- I have been blessed with great physical health.
- Every organ in my body is healthy and functioning as it should.
- I nourish my body with healthy foods and vital care because it deserves it.
- My body is healing right at this moment. I believe it. I don’t have to wait for the evidence to manifest.
Healing Affirmations for the Soul
If you are having trouble getting in tune with your spiritual side, these affirmations will help put you on the right track.
- I am an infinite and abundant expression of the love instilled in me at birth.
- My life is filled with miracles, especially myself.
- I am in-tune with the universe and my surroundings; the universe always watches over me.
- I am a child of the most high; my life is whole and complete.
- The universe works every day for my greater good; I have everything I need at all times.
- If I set my intentions and work towards it, there is nothing that I can't accomplish.
- I embrace all the negative and positive aspects of my journey to greatness.
- I will remain a profound, powerful soul for the remainder of my life.
- My happiness is not tied to my ability to collect material objects or achieve any particular goal, I am a brilliant being just for being here.
- I attract and radiate peace, joy, and tranquility.
- Today I make peace with myself and everything that has been holding me back.
- I take full accountability for my part in everything that happens in my life.
- I am open to giving and receiving love every day of my life.
- I see challenges as an opportunity to grow and keep becoming the better version of myself.
- I choose to forgive and let go so that my soul can be free from the prison of unforgiveness.
- I am letting go of anything that burdens my soul and that no longer adds value to my life.
- I am connected to a source of unlimited abundance, peace, joy, and happiness.
- I am content to live in the present moment because all that matters is the HERE and NOW.
- My soul is free. I am at peace and trust in the Divine plan for my life.
- I am a living, breathing reflection of all of the beauty the earth contains.
- The power of the all-mighty flows through me freely; I am evolving perfectly and always in perfect time.
- I am guided and protected by divine beings and light; I am only exposed to people and circumstances that will make me a better person.
- I am at peace with my past, I am preparing for my future, I am grateful for each moment in the present.
- I do not need to seek out the truth, it is steadily being revealed to me as the universe sees fit.
- I am a divine being who is allowed to make mistakes.
Final Thoughts on Healing Affirmations
Although there is no magic way to fix every aspect of your life, affirmations are the closest thing to it. Affirmations are much more than words and phrases you say to make yourself feel better in the moment.
Repeating the right affirmations can transform the way you think, and ultimately, your life as you know it. If any of these affirmations resonate with you, try repeating them several times a day.
And if you want more encouraging affirmations, be sure to check out these blog posts:
- 73 Positive Affirmations for Anxiety Relief and Stress Reduction
- 75 Self-Love Affirmations to Find More Acceptance in Life
- 62 Positive Affirmations to Have Courage During Hard Times
Finally, if you want a simple tool to record and recite these affirmations, then check out these 13 affirmations apps that help you create a positive mindset.