There might be affiliate links on this page, which means we get a small commission of anything you buy. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases. Please do your own research before making any online purchase.
Do you want more out of life? Do you feel like you’re not getting what you need to reach your dreams and goals?
Generating more abundance is a goal all of us are either consciously or unconsciously striving for. Taking steps closer to what you believe is going to make life more fulfilling is an incredibly important thing for happiness.
Today’s abundance quotes post will help you connect with the as-of-yet hidden forces that dictate the ebbs and flows of your life.
Why Read Abundance Quotes
Now, manifestation and abundance can seem like almost “new age” terms – which tends to mean that you’re either going to like this or you’ll roll your eyes.
However, there’s another way to look at manifestation, because it’s not new at all, and in fact, the idea that our minds have hidden abilities or there are forces “pulling the strings” behind the scenes is ancient and powerful.
The Norse (or the popular Vikings) believed that the Nornir shaped the threads of all human destiny and that this fate manifests what happens in your life – a sophisticated way of looking at things.
In more modern times and with our understanding of psychology we’ve deciphered more of how our minds operate – one such insight is the law of reinforcement. In plain English, you get more behavior of what you reinforce. It’s integral to how we learn skills, it’s how you learned to walk as a baby, cook, brush your teeth, or drive.
These are all skills that require immense coordination, but we can do some of these things almost without thinking.
So, when you orient your mind toward success, when you look for solutions, and when you see the positive, it could be that you’re helping unseen threads of fate work for you, or it could be that you’re training your mind toward success and happiness.
Now, let’s take a look at these abundance quotes!
55 Abundance Quotes to Manifest What You Need
- The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much, it is whether we provide enough for those who have little” – Franklin D. Roosevelt
- “Plant seeds of happiness, hope, success, and love; it will all come back to you in abundance. This is the law of nature.” – Steve Maraboli
- “If you develop an image of success, health, abundance, joy, peace, happiness, nothing on earth will be able to hold those things from you.” – Joel Osteen
- “Abundance is about being rich, with or without money.” – Suze Orman
- “Giving is the secret of abundance.” – Sivananda
- “Abundance is a process of letting go; that which is empty can receive” – Bryant H. Mcgill
- “Today expect something good to happen to you no matter what occurred yesterday. Realize the past no longer holds you captive. – Sarah Breathnach
- “True abundance isn’t based on our net worth, it’s based on our self-worth.” – Gabrielle Bernstein
- “Keep your best wishes, close to your heart and watch what happens” – Tony DeLiso
- “Gratitude builds a bridge to abundance.” – Roy Bennett
- “When you are grateful, fear disappears and abundance appears.” – Anthony Robbins
- “Be content with what you have; rejoice in the way things are. When you realize there is nothing lacking, the whole world belongs to you.” – Lao Tzu
- “People with a scarcity mentality tend to see everything in terms of win-lose. There is only so much; and if someone else has it, that means there will be less for me. The more principle-centered we become, the more we develop an abundance mentality…” – Stephen Covey
- “If you want love and abundance in your life, give it away.” – Mark Twain
- “What is called genius is the abundance of life and health.” – David Henry Thoreau
- “Abundance is already within you. Let it out.” – Laura Emily
- “If you always attach positive emotions to the things you want, and never attach negative emotions to the things you don't, then that which you desire most will invariably come your way.” – Matt D. Miller
- “See yourself living in abundance and you will attract it, it always works, it works every time with every person.” – Bob Proctor
- “The fastest way to bring more wonderful examples of abundance into your personal experience is to take constant notice of the wonderful things that are already there.” – Esther Hicks
- “Gratitude is the open door to abundance.” – Harbhajan Singh Yogi
- “There is a lie that acts like a virus within the mind of humanity. And that lie is, ‘There’s not enough good to go around. There’s lack and there’s a limitation and there’s just not enough.’ – Micheal Beckwith
- “Gratitude and appreciation create abundance and fill our lives with abundance.” – Debasish Mridha
- “Everything you’re currently against blocks you from abundance.” – Wayne Dyer
- “God will overflow your cup, so grab the biggest one you can find.” – Rob Liano
- “Life in abundance comes only through great love” – Elbert Hubbard
- “Remember, no more effort is required to aim high in life, to demand abundance and prosperity than is required to accept misery and poverty.” – Napoleon Hill
- There is enough for everyone. If you believe it, if you can see it, if you act from it, it will show up for you. That's the truth.” – Michael Beckwith
- “Abundance comes in many forms, do not limit your abundance by trying to control how it will flow, just know that it will come.” – Shelly Sullivan
- “Doing what you love is the cornerstone of having abundance in your life.” – Wayne Dyer
- “Any person who contributes to prosperity must prosper in turn” – Earl Nightingale
- “Abundance is a state of mind, more than a reflection of wealth.” – Judith Orloff
- “Making a dream into reality begins with what you have, not with what you are waiting on.” – T.F. Hodge
- “Abundance is not a result you create. It is an existing state you recognize. We ask for long life, but 'tis deep life, or noble moments that signify. Let the measure of time be spiritual, not mechanical.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
Abundance is not a result you create. It is an existing state you recognize. We ask for long life, but 'tis deep life, or noble moments that signify. Let the measure of time be spiritual, not mechanical.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
- “When you undervalue who you are, the world will undervalue what you do and vice versa.” – Suze Orman
- “The universe is abundant and supports each of us. In order to see this, though, we must open all of our senses.” – Thomas Lloyd Qualls
- “Like the air you breathe, abundance in all things is available to you. Your life will simply be as good as you allow it to be.” – Abraham Hicks
- Choose joyful abundance in your heart and be unbounded, free, and relaxed. Be relentless with your choice and you’ll make your mark.” – Amy Leigh Mercree
- “Your fortune is not something to find but to unfold.” – Eric Butterworth
- “Riches are not from an abundance of worldly goods, but from a contented mind.” – Unknown
- “You are, at this moment, standing right in the middle of your own ‘acres of diamonds.” – Earl Nightingale
- “Abundance can be had simply by consciously receiving what has been given” – Sufi Saying
- “The essence of life does not consist in the lushness of your possessions, but in the richness of your heart.” – Roy T. Bennett
- “An abundance mentality springs from internal security, not from external rankings, comparisons, opinions, possessions, or associations.” – Stephen Covey
- “Why are you so enchanted by this world, when a mine of gold lies within you?” – Rumi
- “What blooms from beautiful seeds of thought becomes a symphony of colorful abundance.” – Jazz Feylynn
- “The poor man is poor because he will not heed instruction.” – Fred C. White
- “The key to abundance is meeting limited circumstances with unlimited thoughts.” – Marianne Williamson
- “Health is the greatest gift, contentment the greatest wealth, faithfulness the best relationship.” – Gautama Buddha
- “Three keys to more abundant living: caring about others, daring for others, sharing for others.” – William Arthur Ward
- “Invest in yourself. You'll make the money back. Just keep an abundant mindset.” – Robin S. Baker
- “Possessing material comforts in no way guarantees happiness. Only spiritual wealth can bring true true happiness.” – Konosuke Matsushita
- “It’s not enough to know or even write about abundance, you must be abundance, you must live abundance.” – Sandy Forster
- “Excellence encourages one about life generally; It shows the spiritual wealth of the world.” – T. S. Eliot
- “Effortless abundance is a mindset. It is about naturally achieving your best with minimal drain on energy.” – Amit Ray
- “When you arise in the morning, think of what a precious privilege it is to be alive – to breath, to think, to enjoy, to love.” – Marcus Aurelius
Final Thoughts on Abundance Quotes
Seeking greater abundance in life is not just about working hard, it’s about developing all the different aspects of yourself and becoming wiser. This will let you understand what is most important to you, and whether you need to dig in and persist or totally change course.
One thing is certain for sure, valuing yourself and having a healthy amount of self-esteem is key to manifesting more abundance in your life. Check these 11 ways to stop being insecure and build self-esteem.
And if you want more inspirational quotes, be sure to check out these blog posts:
- 75 Positive Energy Quotes to Attract Good Things in Your Life
- 91 Perseverance Quotes About Overcoming Adversity in Life
- 21 Materialism Quotes to Keep You from Wanting More
Finally, if you want to use these quotes to make a lasting change to your life, then check out and recite these 57 affirmations for success.
Tom Smith is a creative writer with over 6 years of professional experience. He discovered the joy of writing after covering some furniture in his childhood home with graffiti. In later years, he got himself a BA in creative writing and hasn’t looked back. After discovering the power of positive thinking and discovering the spiritual side of life, he believes it's a huge privilege to be able to write about all things personal development.