There might be affiliate links on this page, which means we get a small commission of anything you buy. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases. Please do your own research before making any online purchase.
Expressing gratitude is an important part of being happy. In fact, there are countless mental and physical benefits to being thankful on a daily basis. And one of the simplest ways to build this simple practice is use what are called “gratitude affirmations.”
In this post, I’ll briefly define gratitude affirmations and then provide 45 statements that you can use at the start or end of each day.
(Side note: Another positive way to improve your life is to read and learn something new every day. A great tool to do this is to join over 1 million others and start your day with the latest FREE, informative news from this website.)
Let’s get to it…
What You Will Learn
What Are Gratitude Affirmations?
An affirmation of gratitude is a way for you to start and end every day on a positive note. If you take a few minutes every day simply writing out what you are grateful for when you go to sleep at night, you will not only go to bed thinking grateful thoughts but also wake up starting them.
Because your emotions are fueled by your thoughts, this is going to translate your thoughts about gratefulness into happy emotions. This is going to elevate your mood, provide you with energy, and improve your outlook on life. This is the value of positive affirmation for all types of people. There are a few ways that you can use affirmations in your life. These include:
With this in mind, here is a list of 45 gratitude affirmations that you can use to help yourself in your life.
45 Gratitude Affirmations to Use Daily
- I live in a state of gratitude and I am always thankful for the help and support of others who have helped me along the way.
- When I work for something, I tend to achieve it. Therefore, I am appreciative of the results and I value the work I put in on a daily basis
- While my thoughts might vary from day to day, my giving of thanks extends far beyond what I think about on a daily basis. My grateful spirit is present in each step and action that I take.
- While I might not say it every day, I am always grateful for the love I receive. I try to give love to the best of my ability and I am grateful for the love I have yet to receive.
- Because I am grateful now, I am keeping the door open to additional blessings. While I do not demand it, I am grateful for everything that I receive.
- I am so happy and grateful for everything that I receive. While I might focus on the material things, I know that there is more to life than this. I am grateful for all of it.
- I wake up every day grateful for the beauty that I see in the nature that surrounds me. I know I do not pause enough to appreciate everything but that does not lessen my gratitude.
- The more I pay attention to everything in life that is working in my favor, the happier I am and the better my life gets.
- I will always work to find something in my life to appreciate no matter how dark the days might get. There is always something for me to be grateful for.
- I treat my pets as my family members and I am grateful for their unconditional love, their support, and their warmth.
- As long as I approach this situation with appreciation, the arms of abundance will be extended to me. I know that I do not consciously think this every day, but I trust my spirit to guide me.
- I come to my partner with peace today. In order to make this happen, I come to my partner with a grateful heart, ready for the blessings of this relationship.
- I treat all animals as though they are sacred because I know this to be true. They are sacred for the gifts they bestow upon man on a daily basis.
- Every day is a constant state of learning. Today, I am finding ways to be grateful for what I have while also being excited for what has yet to transpire.
- I am more powerful than I know and I can achieve anything and everything to which I set my heart. For all of this, I am grateful.
- I am here to fully and completely accept all joy that already has and will in the future transpire in my life. I accept it here and now in a willing and open state of gratitude.
- I take responsibility for my reality as I am its creator. I am grateful for everything that has happened in my life so far and will wake up every day expressing this gratitude.
- I know that things will only continue to get better in my life. For that, I am grateful.
- I know that my hard work is leading to improvements in my life. For these improvements, I am grateful.
- I trust that the universe is supporting the highest good possible. For these reasons, I choose to see this as a season in my life and will appreciate it.
- I am in a perpetual state of thanksgiving because of the obstacles I have overcome along the way.
- I am appreciative of everything that has happened in my life. It is this gratefulness that allows me to keep my door open for future blessings.
- My dreams and desires are a part of me because they manifest in everything that I do.
- My health is positive and for that I am grateful. It gives me to power to enjoy every day to the fullest.
- I am happy for the abundance of goodness that is present in my life.
- All I have right now is this moment and this moment is enough. For that, I am grateful.
- Each day from here on out, I will pause for just a few minutes. This will allow me to appreciate the beauty that is life.
- There is a tremendous amount of abundance in my life and I am grateful for all of it.
- I am happy to have a feeling of gratefulness that continues to expand my perspective. It opens me up to numerous ways of living with all of them leading to happiness.
- There is a whole universe that exists in my heart. It drives me every day and provides me with energy. For this, I am grateful.
- I have a best friend who has always been there for me. I refuse to take this person for granted and for that I am grateful.
- I made a request and it was fulfilled. For this, I am grateful. I will strive every day to live with a greater sense of appreciation.
- No matter what I need and no matter what I desire, I know that the universe will support me. It will always give me what I need.
- I am grateful now for the abundance and flow that I have in my life. I am grateful for the smooth ride that the universe has placed me on.
- I want to take a moment to thank the Universe for fun, wealth, and joy. I am happy to feel fulfilled in this moment.
- I am worthy of being loved even though some people might not see me that way. I am happy in what I am doing as it brings me a lot of joy.
- I have a loving family that has been there for me every step of the way. I do not take them for granted and I am grateful for them.
- I accept both my burdens and my blessings. Therefore, I seek to marry the two and look at my burdens as my blessings.
- I will embrace each day as new. I refuse to take any single day for granted and will embrace them all with a sense of gratitude.
- I know that each day is going to bring new challenges. I embrace them and know they will make me a better person. I will strive every day to be a better person than I was the day before.
- I am grateful for the tremendous opportunities for growth that the universe has placed before me.
- There are numerous ways that the universe blesses me every day. Even though I might not acknowledge them, I am still grateful for them.
- I need to pause every day to express gratitude for everything that I have in my life. I know that I need to make an effort to express appreciation, as my experiences have made me who I am today.
- Even though some days might bring turmoil, I am making a conscious decision to seek peace. I trust my well-being to the universe.
- I have decided that I am going to be grateful for the light that I see this first morning. It provides me with a sense of energy and strength to become the person that I know I can be.
Final Thoughts on Gratitude Affirmations
If you are looking for a way to elevate your mood before bed and when you wake up in the morning, then you need to try gratitude affirmations. Taking a few minutes to write down a simple phrase in a journal can do a lot to reframe your thoughts. (And if you’re stuck, then here are six gratitude journals that can help you get started.)
When you make a conscious decision to focus on happy thoughts, you will change your fundamental outlook on life, helping you see the world in a new, positive way.
Finally, if you want another positive way to improve your life, then read and learn something new every day. A great tool to do this is to join over 1 million others and start your day with the latest FREE, informative news from this website.