There might be affiliate links on this page, which means we get a small commission of anything you buy. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases. Please do your own research before making any online purchase.
Dating is complicated, and it can be challenging to maintain a positive outlook and healthy self-esteem after a few bad dates. Unfortunately, a positive outlook and healthy self-esteem can be vital for attracting new people and starting new relationships on a healthy foundation.
So how do you keep your spirits up when dating is hard? These affirmations for dating will help.
Why Positive Affirmations are Important for Dating Success
Dating is more difficult now than ever before. Dating apps and social media have shifted expectations, making it easier to meet people and harder to establish successful relationships. In addition, dating involves physical and emotional risks, and it can be discouraging and damaging to your self-esteem.
The truth is, while you cannot change the behavior of others, affirmations for dating can contribute to dating success by creating a more optimistic mindset while counteracting the negative experiences you may have had with dating in the past.
As you shift your thinking, you shift your reality, so dating can change your outlook and bring you dating success.
102 Positive Affirmations for Dating Success
- I deserve to enjoy myself while dating.
- Dating is fun.
- I can have fun on a date even if I don’t see long-term potential with this person.
- I enjoy meeting new people.
- My healthy, positive attitude attracts the right people to me.
- I enjoy getting to know people better.
- As I become complete, all of my relationships improve.
- I have fun on dates.
- I make great decisions about who to date.
- I am serious about healthy relationships.
- I am interested in people.
- I am an interesting person.
- I am relaxed and calm on a date.
- I am courageous.
- I have a lot to offer.
- People enjoy my company.
- I am healthy, and I choose healthy companions.
- People are interested in me.
- I don’t waste time on people who disrespect me.
- People want to know me better.
- All the love I want is mine.
- I like sharing my interests.
- I like learning about other people’s interests.
- I am open to a loving relationship.
- I am uniquely wonderful.
- I enjoy dating.
- I feel good about myself today.
- Dating is an adventure I enjoy.
- I always allow my true self to shine.
- I value myself, and others can see that.
- I deserve a loving relationship.
- I am becoming my best self.
- I won’t compromise my own happiness.
- I am creative about my dating life.
- I am not afraid to date.
- I am making the most of my life.
- A date is an opportunity to have a conversation.
- I am honest and genuine about myself.
- Every date is a learning experience.
- I believe in my perfect future.
- I am intentional and selective when I date.
- I deserve to be loved.
- I am smart about dating.
- I know who I am and what I want.
- I ask, “how do I feel with this person?” and I answer honestly.
- I only date people who love and respect themselves.
- I am flawless, even with my flaws.
- I will not settle, and I don’t want a partner who will settle.
- I know what kinds of relationships I want.
- True happiness is worth pursuing.
- I do not rely on relationships for my happiness.
- I ask myself, “Is this person worthy of my trust?” and answer honestly.
- I am happy, with or without a partner.
- I expect the best from myself and from others.
- I will not settle for less than I deserve.
- I am a good person, and other people can see that.
- I am genuinely myself on every date.
- I have confidence in my own worth.
- I am a winner, and I choose winners.
- I do not make choices based on the fear of being alone.
I do not make choices based on the fear of being alone. “
- I am perceptive about people.
- I don’t go on dates if I don’t want to.
- I am good at starting a conversation.
- I look fabulous.
- I am thoughtful and intentional about my dating life.
- I am honest about myself and my expectations.
- I can always walk away from a date.
- Dating is just one part of my full, happy life.
- I will be open and invite my date to be open as well.
- I recognize and accept myself when I am nervous.
- Dating is essential to me, and I do it well.
- It’s OK to be nervous. My date is probably nervous too.
- Every date teaches me what I want and what I don’t want in a partner.
- I am attractive, inside and out.
- I am brimming with good energy.
- I accept myself without worrying about what other people think.
- Not everyone will like me, and that is OK.
- I approach dating with confidence.
- I am open to finding a partner and also fine by myself.
- I am ready for a mature relationship.
- I draw healthy boundaries.
- The world is full of wonderful people to date.
- I relax and take my time with the dating process. There is no rush.
- I welcome change in my life.
- All my efforts are worthwhile.
- I release the fear of failure in finding a partner.
- People find me desirable and attractive.
- My friendliness and confidence show.
- I owe honesty to myself and to my date.
- I am courteous and friendly on a date.
- I take care of my appearance.
- I listen well to the person I am dating.
- I seriously consider other people’s opinions and points of view.
- I choose to be positive about my dating life.
- I communicate tactfully and honestly.
- People can see that I care about them.
- I am grateful for the opportunity every date brings.
- My dating life is healthy and interesting.
- I deserve to find happiness in my relationships.
- I don’t require validation from others.
- Love is flowing toward me at all times from all directions.
- My heart is open to new people and new experiences.
How to Use Positive Affirmations for Dating Success
Firstly, love for others begins with love for yourself. So if dating has you feeling down and apps are discouraging, consider starting with some positive self-love activities to restore your confidence and boost your mood.
To use affirmations for dating, begin by considering your dating situation. Are you feeling pessimistic and cynical because you aren’t meeting the right people? Do you have low confidence due to a lack of positive responses or a sense of competition with others? What are you looking for in a date?
What does “success” look like for you? It can help to take time to journal these thoughts and process your feelings about dating so you understand yourself and your needs better. You may also want to look at affirmations for confidence to reduce anxiety or address other specific problem areas.
Once you have identified your dating goals and challenges, choose the dating affirmations that are most powerful and meaningful for you.
You may start with one or choose two or three. You may make your own or modify an affirmation to apply better to your situation. Make a vision board depicting your ideal dating future when all your goals are fulfilled.
Imagine the best possible version of yourself with the best possible dating success, and make that picture clear in your mind.
Repeat your affirmations in the morning in the mirror as part of your self-care routine. Then, admire and support yourself with your affirmations.
You may also use your affirmations when you are getting ready for a date, before you sign in to a dating app, or just throughout the day when you think about the future.
Final Thoughts on Positive Affirmations for Dating Success
Affirmations for dating are a great way to handle the ups and downs of modern dating life while remaining calm, confident, and happy.
Dating should be fun, and having an open, positive attitude will help create the dating success you are looking for.
For more tips on using affirmations, check out this article, and good luck out there!
And if you want more encouraging affirmations, be sure to check out these blog posts:
- 71 Money Affirmations to Attract More Wealth & Abundance
- 87 Affirmations for Marriage to Improve Your Loving Relationship
- 75 Self-Love Affirmations to Find More Acceptance in Life
Finally, if you want a simple tool to record and recite these affirmations, then check out these 13 affirmations apps that help you create a positive mindset.