There might be affiliate links on this page, which means we get a small commission of anything you buy. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases. Please do your own research before making any online purchase.
Whether you’ve completed a hike for charity, proved your worth for promotion, or simply got up every day when life felt like a fight, you are amazing! You go that extra mile, to great lengths, and continue to exceed expectations.
Not everyone has your grit and determination. But you inspire those around you, to keep going when times are tough. To reach for the stars and be the best version of them they can possibly be.
Without question, you’re incredible. And you probably don’t hear that nearly often enough. But these ‘You are amazing’ quotes are about to change that.
Why is It Important to Hear How Amazing You Are?
Motivation comes in many forms but few are more heartfelt than the words ‘You are amazing’. That one sentence brings warmth and promotes self-worth (something we could all do with a little more of!)
When we’re down, it’s the hand that pulls us up. When we stumble, it’s the cushion that breaks our fall. And when we’re flying high, it’s the belief that we can do anything we put our minds to.
Sadly, you might not hear these words as often as you should.
It may be your boss, your friend, or your partner, who fails to tell you how amazing you are. They may not see the importance of giving you the big thumbs up. Or view it as an ego trip rather than a much-needed boost to your confidence.
You don’t need that negativity. But you do need to believe in yourself.
Stand up in front of the mirror, and tell yourself how incredible you are. Say “I am amazing!” out loud, over and over again, until the person staring back smiles with pride.
When there’s no one to lift you up, find your own wings. And when there’s no one singing your song, find your own voice. For you are amazing. You are strong. And you are capable of anything.
So let’s get started with these 73 ‘You are amazing’ quotes.
73 Inspirational You Are Amazing Quotes for 2023
1. “In case no one has told you lately, you are amazing, strong, brave, wonderful, kind, loved, worthy, and there is no one like you. The world needs you.” – Unknown
2. “Don’t let anyone talk you out of believing in yourself and what you’re capable of. It doesn’t matter who you are — you have something amazing to offer this world.” – Unknown
3. “You are amazing, you are important, you are special, you are unique, you are precious, you are loved.” – Unknown
4. “Stand in front of the mirror and convince yourself you are great. Tell yourself you can fulfill your dreams because you can make your dreams come true.” – Unknown
5. “You are amazing just as you are. More beautiful than you can see, stronger than you feel, and more worthy than you will ever know.” – Unknown
6. “In case you have not been adequately informed, please consider this official notification that you are awesome.” – Unknown
7. “You are good and you still do the best you can do in situations, including when life is really complicated. I think it is incredible that you have the confidence to get up each morning to face each day.” – Unknown
8. “Never doubt your caliber. You have produced amazing feats already.” – Hiral Nagda
9. “One day you will realize how the lives you have touched with a few words have changed, and how it has caused you to become more incredible.” – Unknown
10. “Positive thinking will let you use the ability which you have, and that is awesome.” – Zig Ziglar
11. “The best thing about being who you really are is that you simply cannot fail! Be you, be awesome and live awesomely.” – Ricardo Housham
12. “You are awesome! I agree that your magic works miracles in people’s lives every day, you make happy everybody. Everyone knows that women are the most incredible beings in the world. You are the most amazing woman.” – Unknown
13. “Your value doesn't decrease based on someone's inability to see your worth.” – Unknown
14. “You are amazing, and you shouldn’t let anyone tell you otherwise. No matter what.” – Bryant Collins
15. “What makes you special is that you have a huge spirit, and believe yourself above all else.” – Unknown
16. “Very few things amaze me, and one of them is you.” – Unknown
17. “Never be afraid of being yourself. Be different; be unique; be a mystery. Always remember that unique people are the ones who changed history.” – Mouloud Benzadi
18. “Remember you are enough” – Unknown
19. “You are fierce, tender, capable, compassionate. You are amazing. You are my everything.” – Barrie Davenport
20. “If you’re struggling today, remember that life is worth living and believe that the best is yet to come. Remember that you are loved, you matter, and never forget that there is always hope.” – Germany Kent
21. “You don’t need to do any special thing to become awesome. You are amazing right now. Believe in yourself.” – Unknown
22. “Don’t sell yourself short; you are your best asset.” – Matshona Dhliwayo
23. “You alone are enough. You have nothing to prove to anybody.” – Maya Angelou
24. “You are the only version of you to ever exist in the universe. You are great, you are powerful, you are special”. – Unknown
25. “You were born to be amazing.” – Kris Vallotton
26. “Be awesome! Smile like a flower.” – Debasish Mridha M.D.
27. “You are amazing. And the more you recognize that the more wonderful, caring, compassionate, powerful, beautiful, attractive, giving, genuine, wise, open, receptive, loving, brilliant, strong, joyous, courageous, inspired, inspiring, amazing you become.” – M. J. Schrader
28. “You came this far and I could not be more proud of you. Keep up the fantastic work and one day you will see how incredible you have become.” – Unknown
29. “You are way more awesome than you think you are. Don’t forget about your awesomeness today.” – Janna Cachola
30. “Being different isn’t a bad thing. It means you’re brave enough to be yourself.” – Luna Lovegood
31. “This is your morning reminder that you are amazing and you can handle anything.” – Unknown
32. “She wore her scars as her best attire. A stunning dress made of hellfire.” – Daniel Saint.
33. “Explore yourself in silent contemplation. You will find a breathtaking being you were unaware about.” – Hiral Nagda
34. “I think that you are incredible for being able to accept obstacles with open arms and I think that that is a remarkable attribute to possess.” – Unknown
35. “Don’t allow other people’s opinions to dictate who you are supposed to be. Look within yourself and discover the amazingly unique, beautiful and strong person you actually are.” – Sandra Cooze
Don’t allow other people’s opinions to dictate who you are supposed to be. Look within yourself and discover the amazingly unique, beautiful and strong person you actually are.” – Sandra Cooze
36. “You are your own brand.” – Avijeet Das
37. “You really are good enough, pretty enough, and strong enough.” – Al Carraway
38. “When you realize how much you’re worth, You’ll stop giving people discounts.” – Karen Salmansohn
39. “Take a look at yourself. You are a unique person created for a specific purpose. Your gifts matter. Your story matters. Your dreams matter. You matter.” – Michael Oher
40. “You are awesome and you should stop listening to people who say you’re useless because it’s clear that you’re amazing.” – Unknown
41. “You don’t have to be perfect to be amazing.” – Unknown
42. “You’re an original, an individual, a masterpiece. Celebrate that; don’t let your uniqueness make you shy. Don’t be someone other than the wonder you are. Every star is important to the sky.” – Douglas Pagels
43. “Just so you know, you're pretty much the most amazing person I've ever met.” – Unknown
44. “No one is you and that is your superpower.” – Unknown
45. “No matter what age you are, or what your circumstances might be, you are special, and you still have something unique to offer. Your life, because of who you are, has meaning.” – Barbara De Angelis
46. “I know that you aren’t conscious of how amazing you are but I promise you I know you are amazing, love. Although other people’s potential appears to be decent, you have a really strong potential and this is one reason you may be great.” – Unknown
47. “Dear YOU, don’t compare yourself to ANYONE. Your Unique Self is empowered, powerful, and unstoppable! Your uniqueness is what makes you incomparable! Don’t underestimate the beauty of just being YOU.” – Stephanie Lahart
48. “The world is full of many wonders, you are one of them.” – Matshona Dhliwayo
49. “You are as brilliant and amazing as a sunflower reaching for the sky.” – Yolanda Ridley
50. “You shine brighter than you’ll ever know.” – Yolanda Ridley
51. “Right now you are living an incredible and thrilling life, you just need to know it and keep in pace with it, right now. Let your story unfold, show the world the story of your life. It’s awesome to tell them your story is about you.” – Unknown
52. “Love yourself for the amazing person you are.” – Unknown
53. “You are stronger than the things that made you weak.” – Unknown
54. “Just be yourself. Let people see the real, imperfect, flawed, quirky, weird, beautiful, magical person that you are.” – Mandy Hale
55. “You are amazing simply for hanging in there and holding on, no matter how hard things get! And for moving forward no matter how scared you are or how anxious you feel. Yep, you are awesome.” – Karen Salmansohn
56. “You must know that you are great. Never forget that.” – Gurumayi Chidvilasananda
57. “I know your flaws, mistakes and weaknesses and still think you are amazing.” – Carol Flores
58. “Don’t ever doubt yourself or believe you don’t have what it takes. You do. You have amazing qualities no one else possesses.” – Barrie Davenport
59. “Never ever forget, even for one moment, how truly amazing you are.” – Unknown
60. “If I could give you one thing, it would be the ability to see yourself through my eyes. Only then you will truly understand how special you are.” – Frida Kahlo
61. “You want to know who’s amazing, lovely, smart, and has a beautiful smile? Read the first word again.” – Unknown
62. “You have everything it takes to live an amazing life. Focus on your gifts and talents and let your perceived flaws fade to the background.” – Unknown
63. “Awesome people do awesome things awesomely. So step up, connect, share the love, stay positive, and be amazing.” – Unknown
64. “You are amazing. Own that!” – Unknown
65. “You amaze those around you because you are you and no one else.” – Unknown
66. “You are brilliantly capable to be the most outstanding version of yourself. The strength is already inside you.” – Hiral Nagda
67. “Your presence makes even the darkest days a little brighter.” – Unknown
68. “In a world where you can be anything, be yourself. Because you are amazing.” – Unknown
69. “If you are always trying to be normal you will never know how amazing you can be.” – Unknown
70. “There is something really amazing about you.. Your unique ideas and thoughts that you bring to this world. Your smile, your laugh.. It’s you and you are valuable, worthy and cherished.” – Rachel Hamilton
71. “You are good, you are great, you are wonderful.” – Unknown
72. “You are great, you are powerful, you are special.” – Unknown
73. “When I look at you, I see an amazing, beautiful person who has so much to offer the world.” – Barrie Davenport
Final Thoughts on the Amazing Person You Are
If there are people around you who appreciate and tell you how amazing you are, listen to them. They see what an incredible person you are. And want to share this with you.
Maybe they’ve seen you come through a difficult time and rise above the storm. Or perhaps you warm their hearts by making time for them when others chose not to.
Never allow self-doubt to overshadow what a beautiful person you are. And instead, check out these 25 happy thoughts to brighten your day.
And if you want more inspirational quotes, be sure to check out these blog posts:
- 75 Positive Vibes Quotes to Feel Better Daily
- 71 You Are Worthy Quotes to Know You’re Enough
- 75 Keep Pushing Quotes So You Can Move Forward
Finally, if you want to use these quotes to make a lasting change to your life, then check out and recite these 57 affirmations for success.
Rebel Jones has been writing from a young age. She first used poetry to organise words – the rhythm and flow brought peace to her chaos. But as she developed (both as a person and as a writer), she embraced her offbeat thought process and found her own style and tone. Writing is definitely her happy place and one that she’s happy to share with the world.