There might be affiliate links on this page, which means we get a small commission of anything you buy. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases. Please do your own research before making any online purchase.
How many times have you turned down an opportunity because you didn't think you were good enough? Once or twice? A handful of times? Or is it just too many to count?
Whilst your heart is no doubt chasing the most amazing dreams, your self-worth trails behind, like a rickety old suitcase with wheels jammed up tight. As time goes on, the gap between you and your goals worsens. And in the end, feels impossible to reach.
The emotional baggage makes it hard to walk freely, with the weight pulling you further and further down. But with these ‘You are worthy’ quotes, you can cut ties with the negativity.
Remind yourself that you are enough. And that you can achieve even the biggest of goals with just a little self-belief.
Are you the type to shy away from the work’s Christmas party, feeling like you don’t belong? Or turn down that free gym membership, because, in your eyes, you don’t fit in. And will only end up looking foolish.
We’ve all been there. We’ve all let self-doubt get the better of us. And missed out on the things we really wanted to do… But just couldn’t.
Quite often, these emotions were ignited by someone who didn’t deserve your time, such as a toxic parent or an uninterested teacher at school. A friend, a partner or a colleague who continuously highlighted even your smallest of mistakes.
Though they may not have intentionally knocked your confidence, the negativity now echoes through everything you do. It’s the little voice in the back of your mind that fills you with doubt, anxiety and the overwhelming cries that you’re just not good enough.
But what if one day, you stopped listening to those thoughts? And you stopped living in the shadows of people's opinions. What if you started walking around with your head a little higher? And your smile, a little brighter.
The only person who can judge you is you. And the only person who can decide how much you’re worth, is you.
So take a deep breath and say out loud, “I am enough! I am enough for everything I want to do with my life and everything I want to achieve.” Believe in yourself and use these ‘You are worthy’ quotes to kick start your amazing journey to a happier you.
- “Nobody needs to prove to anybody what they're worthy of, just the person that they look at in the mirror. That's the only person you need to answer to.” – Picabo Street
- “Each day, focus your attention on what you want. Each day, take one step that will bring you closer to it. ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE! The key is to identify it, claim it for yourself, and believe that you are worthy to have it.” – Iyanla Vanzant
- “Don't wait to do something just because you think you are not enough, time doesn't know that.” – Unknown
- “Never forget how rare you are.” – Unknown
- “To be who you are and become what you are capable of is the only goal worth living.” – Alvin Ailey
- “Believe in yourself! Have faith in your abilities! Without a humble but reasonable confidence in your own powers you cannot be successful or happy.” – Norman Vincent Peale
- “Don't dilute yourself for any person or any reason. You are enough! Be unapologetically you.” – Steve Maraboli
- “You’re worthy, unique & incredible.” – Unknown
- “You are worthy of love and you deserve to be happy. You have these beautiful qualities and many more because you are living the gift of a human incarnation. My hope is that you will embrace these truths and your birthright to live a life abundant in love, joy, and celebration.” – David Simon
- “Convince yourself every day that you are worthy of a good life.” – Germany Kent
“Convince yourself every day that you are worthy of a good life.” – Germany Kent
- “One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it’s worth watching” – Gerard Way
- “No one is you and that is your power.” – Unknown
- “Live life. Be brave. Believe in yourself. Be kind to others. Smile daily. Love as much as possible, and always remember, you are enough.” – Unknown
- “You yourself, as much as anybody in the entire universe, deserve your love and affection.” – Buddha
- “I don’t know a perfect person. I only know flawed people who are still worth loving.” – John Green
- “Never lower your worth for worthless people.” – Unknown
- “You are worthy of love and respect. You are beautiful, gifted, and intelligent. Don’t let the storm make you forget it.” – Russell T Davies
- “You're imperfect, and you're wired for struggle, but you are worthy of love and belonging.” – Brene Brown
- “To possess dignity is to be worthy of respect. Worthy of high esteem. Absorb this: you are worthy of respect.” – Beth Moore
- “We are what we believe we are.” – C.S. Lewis
- “Worthy now. Not if. Not when. We are worthy of love and belonging now. Right this minute. As is.” – Brené Brown
- “Don’t belittle yourself. Be BIG yourself.” – Corita Kent
- “When you know your worth, you move different.” – Unknown
- “You are the only person on earth who can use your ability.” – Zig Ziglar
- “We are the brightest star of our sky though we often fail to notice our own brilliance in the presence of others' light.” – E. L. Blade
- “You are enough just as you are.” – Meghan Markle
- “What you are looking for is not out there, it is in you.” – Unknown
- “I am my own experiment. I am my own work of art.” – Madonna
- “Know your worth, hold your own power, be you.” – Morgan Harper Nichols
- “Refuse to accept another’s estimation of yourself.” – Alison Stormwolf
“Refuse to accept another’s estimation of yourself.” – Alison Stormwolf
- “Become more aware of what’s really worth your energy.” – Unknown
- “Why settle for a lesser vision? When you are destined for greatness!” – Lailah Gifty Akita
- “Never underestimate yourself.” – Carolyn Mackler
- “Never see your importance through the standards of the world.” – Unknown
- “Leave from where you’re not wanted.” – Mitta Xinindlu
- “Once you know your worth, no one can make you feel worthless.” – Rashida Rowe
- “Accept that you are not perfect, but you are enough. And then start working on everything that destroys you. Your insecurities, your ego, your dark thoughts. You will see, in the end you're going to make peace with yourself.” – Finja Brandenburg
- “Never settle for a life that is less than the one you are capable of living.” – Unknown
- “The way you treat yourself sets the standard for others.” – Sonya Friedman
- “Don’t try to prove anything about yourself to anyone. It isn’t necessary. Your worth shines through to others – know your worth.” – Alexandra Stoddard
- “Follow your dreams, believe in yourself and don’t give up.” – Rachel Corrie
- “No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.” – Roosevelt
- “Always be yourself and have faith in yourself. Do not go out and look for a successful personality and try to duplicate it.” – Bruce Lee
- “Don’t live down to expectations. Go out there and do something remarkable.” – Wendy Wasserstein
- “A lot of doubt and uncertainty in our lives comes from not knowing that we are worthy.” – Unknown
- “Accept yourself, love yourself, and keep moving forward. If you want to fly, you have to give up what weighs you down.” – Roy T. Bennett
“Accept yourself, love yourself, and keep moving forward. If you want to fly, you have to give up what weighs you down.” – Roy T. Bennett
- “Self love, self respect, self worth…there is a reason they all start with ‘self'. You cannot find them in anyone else.” – Unknown
- “You’re worthy of being chosen, fought for, and loved. Remember that.” – Mark Groves
- “When you please others in hopes of being accepted, you lose you self-worth in the process.” – Dave Pelzer
- “Self-worth comes from one thing – thinking that you are worthy.” – Wayne Dyer
- “Trust yourself. You know more than you think you do.” – Benjamin Spock
- “When you start seeing your worth, you’ll find it harder to stay around people who don’t.” – Unknown
- “Know your worth. Then add tax.” – Unknown
- “The price tag that you put on your soul will determine the people and circumstances in which you find yourself.”- Shannon Alder
- “Make sure you don’t start seeing yourself through the eyes of those who don’t value you.” – Unknown
- “The only thing between you and big love is your belief in your worthiness of it.” – Kristin Lohr
- “Sometimes the hardest part of the journey is believing you’re worthy of the trip.” – Glenn Beck
- “Until you value yourself, you won’t value your time. Until you value your time, you will not do anything with it.”- M. Scott Peck
- “You need to love yourself. Love yourself so much to the point that your energy and aura rejects anyone who doesn’t know your worth.” – Billy Chapata
- “Once you embrace your value, talents and strengths, it neutralizes when others think less of you.”- Rob Liano
- “Your time, energy, and love is very valuable. Pursue relationships with people who know your worth.” – Unknown
- “Just being born makes you worthy enough to be here.” – Oprah Winfrey
- “Do not undervalue what you are ultimately worth because you are at a momentary disadvantage.”- Sherry Thomas
“Do not undervalue what you are ultimately worth because you are at a momentary disadvantage.”- Sherry Thomas
- “Choose, everyday to forgive yourself. You are human, flawed, and most of all worthy of love.” – Alison Malee
- “The only person who can pull me down is myself, and I’m not going to let myself pull me down anymore.” – C. JoyBell C.
- “We must honor our worthiness in order to receive what we want. In our society we are conditioned to believe that we are not worthy and that it is even selfish to want to be able to attract things into our lives.” – Wayne Dyer
- “Strong people have a strong sense of self-worth and self-awareness; they don’t need the approval of others.” – Roy T. Bennett
- “You alone are enough. You have nothing to prove to anybody.” – Unknown
- “If you want to improve your self worth, stop giving other people the calculator.” – Tim Fargo
- “It's about waking up in the morning and saying: No matter what gets done and how much is done and how it's done, I'm enough and I'm worthy of belonging and love and joy.” – Brené Brown
- “Don’t settle for mediocrity. Take a chance. Take a risk. Find that passion. Know what you’re really worth.” – Unknown
There will always be people who try to knock you down. Who try to devalue who you are. And undermine your achievements.
But whilst it may be difficult to ignore, you can make the choice to walk away. And to not let their negativity impact on your life or damage your self-worth.
Get up every day and remind yourself that you are enough. Check out these habits to increase your self-confidence and remember that with a little self-belief, you can do anything you put your mind to.
And if you want more inspirational quotes, be sure to check out these blog posts:
- 65 Invest in Yourself Quotes to Find Success in Life
- 53 Envy Quotes To Stop Worrying About Other People
- 101 Stay Strong Quotes to Be Positive During a Crisis
Finally, if you want to use these quotes to make a lasting change to your life, then check out and recite these 57 affirmations for success.
Rebel Jones has been writing from a young age. She first used poetry to organise words – the rhythm and flow brought peace to her chaos. But as she developed (both as a person and as a writer), she embraced her offbeat thought process and found her own style and tone. Writing is definitely her happy place and one that she’s happy to share with the world.