There might be affiliate links on this page, which means we get a small commission of anything you buy. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases. Please do your own research before making any online purchase.
There are days when we all just want to slump on the sofa and feel sorry for ourselves. And that’s OK. Having a bad day is part and parcel of life.
But if you’re in need of a pick-me-up to blow away those blues, these positive vibes quotes are just the ticket.
Not convinced? Well, for starters, they contain less calories than a bar of Hershey's chocolate. They’re easier to look after than that cute puppy you’ve seen out and about. And have a feel-good factor that lasts way beyond that 90-minute movie.
These screen-sized pockets of joy are a little reminder that better days are yet to come. Positive vibes all the way. You’ve got this.
If for every bad day, you put a dime in the jar, how rich would you be right now? Rich enough to go for a drive-thru lunch? Rich enough to book a weekend away?
Or rich enough to see an empty jar? Yes, that’s the best kind of rich.
That’s not to say that negative things didn’t happen. You just didn’t let them define you or your day. And that’s priceless.
Life is full of knocks, disappointments, and frustrations. But learning to cope with them, and not letting them ruin your day or your week, is essential for your well-being.
Whatever is going on in your life right now, remember, better days are coming. You just need to find a way through the grey skies. Whether that’s by journaling, meeting up with friends, or using these positive vibes quotes, you will find the sunshine you’ve been looking for.
And once you do, hang on to it. The tough days will still be there, but armed with those positive vibes, they will undoubtedly be easier. Your thoughts will become less burdened. And your happiness, vibrant, like the sunflower fields in Mississippi.
Look for the positives in everything, even those rainy days with puddles to jump through. Yes, your socks might get wet. But if that’s the worst thing to happen in your day, life isn’t so bad after all.
And who knows, you might even find a rainbow breaking through the clouds.
Now, let’s get started with these 75 positive vibes quotes.
- “Keep your face to the sunshine and you cannot see a shadow.” – Helen Keller
- “Positive thinking is more than just a tagline. It changes the way we behave. And I firmly believe that when I am positive, it not only makes me better, but it also makes those around me better.” – Harvey Mackay
- “When you are enthusiastic about what you do, you feel this positive energy. It's very simple.” – Paulo Coelho
- “Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift; that’s why it’s called The Present.” – Bil Keane
- “You attract the energy that you give off. Spread good vibes. Think positively. Enjoy life.” – Unknown
- “In every day, there are 1,440 minutes. That means we have 1,440 daily opportunities to make a positive impact.” – Les Brown
- “We can bring positive energy into our daily lives by smiling more, talking to strangers in line, replacing handshakes with hugs, and calling our friends just to tell them we love them.” – Brandon Jenner
- “Put your thoughts to sleep. Do not let them cast a shadow over the moon of your heart. Let go of thinking.” – Rumi
- “In order to carry a positive action, we must develop a positive vision.” – Dalai Lama
- “Vibe high and the magic around you will unfold.” – Akilnathan Logeswaran
- “I surround myself with good people who make me feel great and give me positive energy.” – Ali Krieger
- “Optimism is a happiness magnet. If you stay positive good things and good people will be drawn to you.” – Mary Lou Retton
- “Do anything, but let it produce joy.” – Walt Whitman
- “When you are joyful, when you say yes to life and have fun and project positivity all around you, you become a sun in the center of every constellation, and people want to be near you.” – Shannon L. Alder
- “Take a deep breath. Inhale peace, exhale happiness.” – A.D. Posey
- “The worst times can be the best if you think with positive energy.” – Domenico Dolce
- “You can’t stop the waves, but you can learn to swim.” – Jon Kabat-Zinn
- “Be such a beautiful soul that people crave your vibes.” – Unknown
- “You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose.” – Dr. Seuss
- “If I can be some kind of vessel to show people that, no matter the hard time you experienced, you can still succeed, I want to put out that positive energy to never quit and never give up.” – Brian Banks
- “Think positive, feel positive and positive things will happen.” – Unknown
- “Happiness is the only thing that multiplies when you share it.” – Albert Schweitzer
- “Daily inspiration is an inside job and starts with how you spend your morning. Because that sets the tone for your whole day.” – Unknown
- “You've done it before and you can do it now. See the positive possibilities. Redirect the substantial energy of your frustration and turn it into positive, effective, unstoppable determination.” – Ralph Marston
- “When you are at peace, you attract positive energy.” – Sen
- “I love people who are open-minded. People who just vibe with whatever you talk about. You can talk about anything and everything.” – Unknown
- “Once you replace negative thoughts with positive ones, you’ll start having positive results.” – Willie Nelson
- “No matter what you're going through, there's a light at the end of the tunnel and it may seem hard to get to it but you can do it and just keep working towards it and you'll find the positive side of things.” – Demi Lovato
- “Life is a sea of vibrant color. Jump in.” – A.D. Posey
- “Always radiate positive vibes. Rise up and face the day full of enthusiasm and life.” – Unknown
- “You should cleanse your mind of all the bad vibes. Let the good vibes flow instead.” – Unknown
- “The struggle you’re in today is developing the strength you need tomorrow.” – Robert Tew
- “I tried to start looking at things differently; I tried to surround myself with positive energy. Meditation helped, exercising, writing, reading and learning new things.” – Gianluca Vialli
- “When the winds of change blow, some people build walls, others build windmills.” – Chinese Proverb
- “You are never too old to set another goal or dream a new dream.” – C.S Lewis
- “A good vibe is a state of mind!” – Unknown
- “Positive feelings come from being honest about yourself and accepting your personality, and physical characteristics, warts and all; and, from belonging to a family that accepts you without question.” – Willard Scott
- “Shine like the whole universe is yours.” – Rumi
- “The more you praise and celebrate your life, the more there is in life to celebrate.” – Oprah Winfrey
- “You don’t need fancy things to feel good. You can hug a puppy. You can buy a can of paint and surround yourself with color. You can plant a flower and watch it grow. You can decide to start over and let other people start over too.” – Joan Bauer
You don’t need fancy things to feel good. You can hug a puppy. You can buy a can of paint and surround yourself with color. You can plant a flower and watch it grow. You can decide to start over and let other people start over too.” – Joan Bauer
- “I do not have time to hate people who hated me. I am just too busy loving the ones who really love me.” – Unknown
- “Few things in the world are more powerful than a positive push. A smile. A world of optimism and hope. A ‘you can do it' when things are tough.” – Richard M. DeVos
- “Fill yourself with good feelings until you are overflowing.” – Unknown
- “You’re off to great places, today is your day. Your mountain is waiting, so get on your way.” – Dr. Seuss
- “Delete the negative; accentuate the positive!” – Donna Karan
- “You are a very special person. There is only one like you in the whole world. There’s never been anyone exactly like you before, and there will never be again. Only you. And people can like you exactly as you are.” – Fred Rogers
- “Cultivate an optimistic mind, use your imagination, always consider alternatives, and dare to believe that you can make possible what others think is impossible.” – Rodolfo Costa
- “Surround yourself with tacos, not negativity.” – Unknown
- “To succeed, you need to find something to hold on to, something to motivate you, something to inspire you.” – Tony Dorsett
- “Act as if what you do makes a difference. It does.” – William James
- “Every day may not be good… but there’s something good in every day.” – Alice Morse Earle
- “If you don’t like something change it; if you can’t change it, change the way you think about it.” – Mary Engelbreit
- “Your attitude is like a box of crayons that color your world. Constantly color your picture gray, and your picture will always be bleak. Try adding some bright colors to the picture by including humor, and your picture begins to lighten up.” – Allen Klein
- “This is a good day to have a good day.” – Unknown
- “Believe you can and you're halfway there.” – Theodore Roosevelt
- “Virtually nothing is impossible in this world if you just put your mind to it and maintain a positive attitude.” – Lou Holtz
- “Work hard, stay positive, and get up early. It's the best part of the day.” – George Allen, Sr.
- “If I cannot do great things, I can do small things in a great way.” – Martin LutherKing, Jr.
- “The more you feed your mind with positive thoughts, the more you can attract great things into your life.” – Roy T. Bennett
- “Be a sunflower and turn to the light wherever you are.” – K. Tolnoe
- “My dear friend, clear your mind of cant.” – Samuel Johnson
- “My mission in life is not merely to survive, but to thrive.” – Maya Angelou
- “The difference between ordinary and extraordinary is that little extra.” – Jimmy Johnson
- “Just one small positive thought in the morning can change your whole day.” – Dalai Lama
- “My optimism wears heavy boots and is loud.” – Henry Rollins
- “You are enough just as you are.” – Meghan Markle
- “Your vibe attracts your tribe.” – Unknown
- “Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine.” – Anthony J. D’Angelo
- “I'm looking forward to influencing others in a positive way. My message is you can do anything if you just put your mind to it.” – Justin Bieber
- “Live life to the fullest and focus on the positive.” – Matt Cameron
- “Thou must gather thine own sunshine.” – Nathaniel Hawthorne
- “Good vibes come from being such a beautiful soul that makes it all natural. So focus on being your best self.” – Unknown
- “May all your vibes say: I got this.” – Unknown
- “A positive attitude is something everyone can work on, and everyone can learn how to employ it.” – Joan Lunden
- “One's destination is never a place, but a new way of seeing things.” – Henry Miller
Whilst you might want to huff and puff at the world for giving you a hard time, it won’t make it any better. And deep down, you know that.
So instead of being angry at how things turned out, try to find the positive. Something to smile about, to make you laugh, to feel warm and loved. And soon enough, that positive vibes jar will be overflowing.
And if you want more inspirational quotes, be sure to check out these blog posts:
- 71 Move On Quotes to Focus on What’s Next in Life
- 37 Slow Down Quotes to Enjoy Your Life
- 75 Positive Energy Quotes to Attract Good Things in Your Life
Finally, if you want to use these quotes to make a lasting change to your life, then check out and recite these 57 affirmations for success.
Rebel Jones has been writing from a young age. She first used poetry to organise words – the rhythm and flow brought peace to her chaos. But as she developed (both as a person and as a writer), she embraced her offbeat thought process and found her own style and tone. Writing is definitely her happy place and one that she’s happy to share with the world.