There might be affiliate links on this page, which means we get a small commission of anything you buy. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases. Please do your own research before making any online purchase.
There's nothing better than the sound of a supercharger on a fast car or motorcycle.
Wouldn't it be neat if you could put a supercharger on your life?
You can and it starts with affirmations.
Affirmations play an essential role in how you flow from one day to the next. Even on your worst days, affirmations remind you to keep pressing on. More importantly, they remind you that you deserve positive things in your life regardless of your mistakes.
Are you ready to start thinking differently and put yourself on a better path? If so, you'll find that the following 65 affirmations for men will help.
You can read one of them a day or all of them. The more you read them, the more you'll start believing them, so let's get started!
(Side note: Want a simple tool to record and recite these affirmations? Check out these 13 affirmations apps that help you create a positive mindset.)
What You Will Learn
Affirmations for Men to Supercharge Your Life
1. I am going to make it through this day, and above everything, it is my attitude that determines my stress levels.
2. I don't always have to play macho-man. My sensitivity as a man is important and helps me recognize when I'm being too harsh with someone.
3. I am a work in progress and I have come to understand that my progress never ends. I can always do better. I can always do more. I can always help.
4. The insignificant actions of others do not have to impact my life in a significant way.
5. Today is a day that I don't have to be perfect and so is tomorrow. After all, human perfection doesn't exist inside or outside of the home, office or gym.
6. Today I'm going to push myself just a bit harder when exercising. I will exercise until I feel confident I have given my best.
7. No matter the challenges presented to me today, I will face them like the man I am and do my best to overcome them with the best solutions.
8. I matter. My beliefs matter. My voice matters.
9. I am not here for nothing. I am here for everything. I am here to live, not to die.
10. My choices matter in so many ways and I believe I am making the right ones.
11. I used to like to impress people. Now I like to impress myself and I am proud of the man I continue to become.
12. Compliments do not boost my confidence. My confidence comes from competence.
13. If I will only change my thoughts, I can change the whole world.
14. My wife is my queen. My children are my princes and princesses. I am a king in their eyes and so I should act and behave like one.
15. Being a doormat for others is out of the question. I don't mind helping people, but I will not tolerate being pushed around.
16. I have learned the true definition of respect by giving it to myself even when others don't give it to me.
17. I can look outward to fancy my mind with thoughts of direction, but my true direction and purpose in life can only be found by looking inward.
18. My health matters, especially when facing sickness. My body is my body and I am in complete control of how healthy I am.
19. I am content with myself no matter what others think of me because I believe I am heading in the right direction with my life.
20. I am performing well in my career and will continue to learn how to do even better.
21. My charming energy is seen by others and helps show them why positivity matters.
22. I deserve good things in life. My mistakes were nothing more or less than mistakes and I have learned from them.
24. My ideas are changing the world but only when I share them with others.
25. Success attracts itself to me and I have discovered wealth comes in so many forms.
26. My definition of success and your definition may not be the same, but everyone is successful in their own ways.
27. I have abilities that no one else has and I will use them to make the world a better place.
28. Happiness, laughter, peace, and wealth surround me because I am worthy of it.
29. Humility is at the heart of learning from my mistakes.
30. I am not some random person who has no role to play in the world. I was specifically chosen to make the world a better place and I am.
31. It is my responsibility to decide what my responsibilities are and I have discovered I am only responsible for myself.
32. Whether I look at the big or small picture, I can still see how important I am.
33. When facing uncertainty, I am certain that the uncertainty is there for a reason.
34. I am not going to fail today.
35. My success and failure are in my hands.
36. I am strong enough to face any challenge and can use all of my resources to my advantage.
37. I have a purpose in life that fills me with passion, excitement, energy, and joy. I embrace this purpose to feel fulfilled in life.
38. My voice is the best coach I can listen to, as long as I take steps to stay healthy and well.
39. I feel I am attractive enough to smile every day. By relying on my resources, hard work, and consistent effort, I can improve my appearance.
40. I've built healthy and effective relationships. My friends and colleagues make me feel happy and confident. I don't need to rely on negative people's opinions to find approval in myself.
41. I have the confidence and social skills needed to connect with new people. The more I interact with others, the better I feel about contributing to society.
42. I am proud of the progress I've made and can clearly identify the steps I've taken to continue along my journey to success. I recognize the path forward is challenging, but my belief in myself will carry me forward.
43. I am aware of my abilities and enjoy exceeding expectations.
44. I have the ability to learn whatever I set my mind to. If I take my time, I can understand any challenge well enough to face it.
45. My approval of myself does not depend solely on input from others.
46. I recognize that learning from mistakes is a process. I am learning from my mistakes and making gradual steps to rectify where I've gone wrong.
47. I am strong and resilient and capable of tackling any challenge. In fact, I look forward to doing so every day.
48. I can conquer my fears. I have in the past.
49. I am going to succeed today. However, if I fail, I can find ways to identify how I did well despite my failures.
50. I am resourceful when I'm alone… resourceful enough that I can find my way forward without having to sacrifice a part of myself.
51. It's in my nature to succeed. It's my goal to accomplish more. With goals and self-discipline, I'll always be fulfilled enough to try even harder.
52. I have come too far to abandon my dreams. I know where to go and how to get there, and I know what to do after I accomplish each goal I've set.
53. I enjoy embracing challenging tasks that I'm sure to fail to some degree. I grow by pushing myself beyond my limits and making myself vulnerable.
54. I am more attuned to my successes than my failures. But I know it's my failures that empower me to know how to succeed.
55. I have a great deal of courage and will stop at nothing to help those I love and care about.
56. The harder my life gets, the more determined I am to succeed. The harder I try, the more people will learn and be inspired by my story.
57. I am going to continue being the best man I can be, embracing responsibilities and prioritizing what matters most. I would rather keep up with my responsibilities than destroy myself for fun.
58. I am okay with settling for less sometimes, because I know I am doing the best I can.
59.. I feel best when I pursue my interests and hobbies. I feel better when my interests and hobbies involve me making an impact on a larger scale.
60. I know what to do when there is a problem. No one has to keep telling me over and over.
61. People who care about me also respect me. As long as I stay true to my values, I will continue to receive the respect I'm earning.
62. I am a positive-thinking, positive-talking man. I'm not perfect, but I realize that optimism, hope, and faith are what carry me forward.
63. I can laugh at myself and enjoy doing so. My personality is open and people have clear reasons for enjoying being around me.
64. I know what I need to do to create a suitable environment in which to thrive.
65. I love myself for many reasons. The things I don't love about myself, I'm working on changing.
Final Thoughts on Affirmations for Men
Being a man doesn't mean you have to be hard. But it is up to you how supercharged you are as a man, and it starts with gratitude and telling yourself positive things each and every day.
With the 65 affirmations listed above, you have no excuse not to tell yourself at least one of them each day of the month. To squeeze in all of them, tell yourself one in the morning and one at night.
By the end of the month, you will have developed new thinking patterns that further propel you to success.
Finally, if you want a simple tool to record and recite these affirmations, then check out these 13 affirmations apps that help you create a positive mindset.