There might be affiliate links on this page, which means we get a small commission of anything you buy. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases. Please do your own research before making any online purchase.
Believing in immaterial ideas has always been a uniquely human quality. The law of assumption, created by an American philosopher, Neville Goddard, tells us to assume a desire until it materializes.
The most efficient way to do that is through the law of assumption affirmations. Do you need to work on more than one area of your life? Using affirmations based on the principles of the law of assumption can help you give your life an overhaul.
Why Affirmations Are Important for Repairing Your Life
When things go wrong in life, it’s rarely a solo affair. Most people struggle with more than one issue at a time which makes them feel overwhelmed.
Often, you’re unable to take care of your body because you’re overworked and stressed. Perhaps you’re a busy parent who struggles to find enough time to rest and recuperate.
Most of us have been in a situation when nothing is going right, and summoning enough strength and motivation presents a serious challenge. Even when you are ready to make changes, it’s not always easy to figure out where to start.
That’s precisely where the positive law of assumption affirmations can help tremendously.
But What Is the Law of Assumptions Exactly?
In the simplest terms, the law of assumption is believing that your most profound wishes are already a reality. The law of assumption’s main principle assumes that we’re all one with the Universe and that our reality is a matter of our mental projections.
Therefore, you can assume a different projection, more aligned with what you want in life. This law is closely related to the popular law of attraction.
However, the difference is that the law of attraction expects the Universe to deliver, whereas the law of assumption states it already has.
How Do Law of Assumption Affirmations Work?
If you’ve never tried using affirmations in your life before, you might equate them to magical thinking or merely making a wish out loud. But these statements can help you address specific issues in your life and prevent negative thoughts from sabotaging you.
In a nutshell, affirmations are exercises you can customize and practice every day of your life. But like with any exercise, the key to success is repetition, commitment, and belief.
The benefits of positive affirmations have been documented by science as well. For example, a group of scientists has found that daily positive affirmations help us process information about ourselves better.
Combining the law of assumption’s central idea that we project our own realities and practicing it with daily affirmations can have a calming effect. In fact, there’s evidence that self-affirmation can reduce stress from various causes.
The Law of assumption affirmations can be powerful, but it’s crucial to point out that they need to be positive to repair different areas of your life.
So many of us are constantly caught up in assuming negative projections about ourselves and verbally affirm them without thinking.
Telling yourself that you’re unworthy, unable, and unlovable regularly can impact your reality in a significant way. So, our goal is to focus on the positive law of assumption affirmations that can help you in different areas in life.
100 Law of Assumption Affirmations for Repairing Your Life
Law of Assumption Affirmations for Romantic Love
- Falling in love with me is easy.
- I have a profound ability to feel and show love.
- I can receive true love in my life.
- I am worthy of love and affection.
- My failed relationships don’t define me.
- I hold the key to finding love.
- My love is already here.
- I create the love I desire.
- A happy relationship is my reality.
A happy relationship is my reality.”
- There is no obstacle to me finding true love.
- I am deeply loved.
- I give and receive pure love.
- I attract my desired love partner.
- I accept and love myself as I am.
- I am faithful and loyal to myself.
- I am grateful for the love I have in my life.
- I am my own knight in shining armor.
Law of Assumption Affirmations for Family Happiness
- My family is safe and thriving every day.
- Things will only get better for my family and me.
- My family and I get along perfectly.
- My family lives in abundance and peace.
- Joy, laughter, and sharing define my family.
- My child is healthy and happy.
- Nothing can harm my family.
- My family is destined for great accomplishments.
- My family is already happy and safe.
- I provide my family with everything they need.
- I am a great parent.
- My family is loving, caring, and supportive.
- My family enriches my life as I enrich theirs.
- I keep promises to my family.
- I love and accept my family members as they accept me, too.
- My family has calm, peaceful, and patient discussions.
- My family takes time to do fun activities together.
Law of Assumption Affirmations for Career Success
- I am worthy of the promotion I want.
- My boss respects my work and my time.
- My coworkers and I get along great.
- I already have all the tools and knowledge to advance in my career.
- Putting me in charge is the right move for the company.
Putting me in charge is the right move for the company.”
- Becoming a freelancer opens a new door for me.
- Starting my own business leads to extraordinary success.
- Taking on more responsibility affects me positively.
- I am recognized for my efforts and contributions to the company.
- I hold the power and the ability to change my career path.
- I am an expert in what I do.
- I am acknowledged and well-compensated.
- Multi-tasking is easy for me.
- My employer is impressed with my work and dedication.
- I trust my decisions about my career and future.
- I empower myself to obtain the promotions I desire.
- I am brave and excited to make a career change when the time is right.
Law of Assumption Affirmations for Health and Fitness
- I eat slowly and with awareness.
- I make the time and effort to reach my fitness goals.
- The physical changes in my body are already visible.
- I control the outcome of my fitness journey.
- I’m running a 5K and finishing the race.
- When it comes to my health and fitness – I am unstoppable.
- I don’t have fitness goals. I have fitness realities.
- I crave healthy and nutritious foods.
- Feeling strong is normal for me.
- The gym is my happy place.
- I am grateful and mindful of the food I consume.
- I am aware and proactive about taking care of my body.
- I am motivated and excited to work out each day.
- I treasure my body and strive to take the best care of it.
- I love new fitness adventures.
- My body rewards me with renewed energy, cognitive functions, and strength.
- Eating healthy tastes great and makes me feel fantastic!
Law of Assumption Affirmations for Long-Lasting Friendships
- I am a good and loyal friend.
- When I am with my friends, I feel fantastic.
- I feel safe in my friendships.
- I can provide support and empathy to my friends.
- I have friends who know me well and love me for who I am.
I have friends who know me well and love me for who I am.”
- My friends and I accept one another and celebrate our successes.
- I am already the person my friends deserve.
- I make new friends easily.
- I only attract the best people in my life.
- My boundaries are respected in my friendships.
- My tribe is a loving, compassionate, and loyal group of friends.
- My friends encourage me when I’m down.
- I am a listening, understanding, and compassionate friend.
- My friends love me for exactly who I am.
- I share many similar interests and activities with my friends.
- I attract long-lasting friendships that will last a lifetime.
Law of Assumption Affirmations for Better Mental Health
- I am free of anxiety.
- I deserve to be happy and peaceful.
- I find time to rest and restore my energy.
- I accept that there are events I can’t control.
- I’ve learned valuable lessons from my mistakes.
- I am proud of my achievements and efforts.
- My family and friends support me every day.
- I am strong enough to deal with any challenge.
- I embrace the unpredictability and randomness of life.
- I am unstoppable on my journey to recovery.
- I awake each day with thankfulness on my mind.
- I am aware of myself and my place in the universe.
- The peace within me is the peace that surrounds me.
- I deserve peace, quietness, and rest for my body and mind.
- My confidence, strength, and stamina are in my control.
- I love myself and give myself self-care on a routine basis.
How to Use Affirmations for Repairing Your Life
The first step in using the law of assumption affirmations is determining which parts of your life deserve more attention. For example, have you struggled with friendships or in your romantic relationship?
Perhaps working on family dynamics and advancing your career are your top priorities. Once you know what you want, select some of the listed affirmations that challenge your current beliefs.
But this is the easy part, as you already know precisely what to focus on and what to say. There are two main elements of using affirmations successfully—belief and persistence.
When you’re practicing the law of assumption, believing is essential. We’re not talking about shouting random fake positivity comments to yourself in the mirror but raising your awareness to a different level.
If you allow yourself to believe in your own power of manifestation, you can honestly believe the words you say.
Some people feel resistance towards affirmations because they’ve been conditioned to feel they are not powerful and worthy of great things. However, assuming and affirming that you are strong and capable can jolt you into that reality.
Finally, persistence is critical for achieving any success, and the same rule applies to affirmations. It’s perfectly normal for there to be an adjustment period where saying some words might feel awkward.
But with enough persistence, your law of assumption affirmations will feel comfortable and natural. Using these positive statements every day will put you on a type of mental diet where these ideas push negative thoughts away.
Final Thoughts on Affirmations for Repairing Your Life
If you’re trying to repair several areas of your life simultaneously, you can probably use some help.
These law of assumption affirmations can help you remain focused and allow you to believe that you can succeed. Of course, change takes time, but you’ll be on the right track with these affirmations.
Learn more about the six-step process for using affirmations and how this experience can be fulfilling.
And if you want more encouraging affirmations, be sure to check out these blog posts:
- 71 Money Affirmations to Attract More Wealth & Abundance
- 62 Positive Affirmations to Have Courage During Hard Times
- 25 Happiness Affirmations for Daily Positive Thinking
Finally, if you want a simple tool to record and recite these affirmations, then check out these 13 affirmations apps that help you create a positive mindset.