65 Words of Encouragement to Your Husband to Lift Him Up
Last Updated on
There might be affiliate links on this page, which means we get a small commission of anything you buy. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases. Please do your own research before making any online purchase.
Lifting up your husband is a great way to lift up your entire marriage. When you share words of encouragement with someone you love, it not only shows them how much you care but also that you believe in them. Sometimes, just having someone believe in you is all it takes to help you push through from one day to the next.
As a wife, it’s imperative to provide strength and support to your husband and lifting him up with words of encouragement is an excellent way to share your love.
Here’s a look at 65 different words of encouragement you can share with your husband. Share one a day or as many as you like.
What Are Words of Encouragement for Husbands?
Words of encouragement are meant to serve as small quotes or sayings that resonate with your husband and lift up your marriage. Anyone who has been married before understands just how difficult the struggles of marriage can be from time to time, so it’s important to do all that you can to strengthen it, and sharing words of encouragement is a great way to start each morning.
- You are stronger than you think.
- Your love has strengthened me in weak moments and I am here to do the same for you.
- In good and bad times, I want to be the hand you hold.
- If you ever run out of strength to make it through the day, come to me and I will lift you up.
- Burdens aren’t so heavy when you share them with someone.
- You’re an amazing husband and father who is the glue in this family.
- When I am down and out, you have lifted me up to see blue skies. I hope I can always do the same for you.
- In a world full of chaos and confusion, you are the only thing that makes perfect sense to me.
- I will always want to wake up beside you.
- Love has never been fleeting with you.
- You’re a husband who actually acts like a husband and for that, I’ll always be so grateful.
- Thank you for always being there for me when I need you.
- Nothing makes me feel better than you, especially on cold days when I use your love to warm me up.
- My true dream in life would be to spend every second with you.
- Don’t ever give up on your passions and dreams. They are what makes you who you are.
- Thank you for being such a hard worker at work and at home.
- Don’t ever forget how happy you make me.
- I’ve watched you become a better man than I ever thought possible.
- Don’t give up on yourself because I’m always here to believe in you.
- When my days end with loving you, I know I’ve had a good day, so every day is a good day.
- My biggest achievement in life has been getting to know you.
- I made a decision to be with you and it’s the best decision I’ve ever made.
- Your words are sweet to my ears and your name is sweet to my lips.
- You have built a great family and I’m so lucky to have watched you build it.
- Never did I think I would end up with a husband like you.
- Don’t ever think you aren’t good enough for anything. There are a lot of things you may be too good for, but not anything you’re not good enough for.
- As long as I have you to go to sleep by at night, I know my life is okay.
- I can’t imagine what it would be like to be without you nor do I want to imagine.
- Our love continues to grow even after all these years, and that is amazing.
- Please don’t ever give up on me because I will never give up on you.
- Who you are as my husband is what makes you so amazing.
- What you do is so simple but teaches me so much.
- Love has a way of guiding me to the important people in life, and you are by far the most important to me.
- Our love will always be a pillar of hope in stormy nights.
- Our love will never fade, but it will always grow stronger.
- When you hold me at night, it feels like I’m in the safest place I could ever be.
- Don’t ever think I don’t love you.
- I need you more than you will ever know.
- There is always a light shining through the confusion of life, and you have always helped me find it.
- I often sit around and wonder about a lot of things, but my love for you and your love for me are never questioned.
- Your laughter lights up our home and I hope I can inspire you to laugh more and more each day for the rest of our lives.
- It’s not like you to give up on things, and your example has changed this family for the better in so many ways.
- When I feel like I’m lost, I look to you and see myself.
- Just being in your presence allows me to hear whispers of peace.
- You have refined this family’s ability to love like fire refines gold.
- I always felt like I was looking for something more in life until I met you. And then I realized I wasn’t looking for something more. I had been looking for you.
- You are worth fighting for no matter how large the battle.
- I do think of you in all of my thoughts. Everything always circles back around to our love.
- I don’t think it’s possible for any man to please me in the ways you please me. Pure satisfaction enters my soul when I think of you, and you are in all of my thoughts.
- Your love has lifted me up countless times and you have saved me in ways you’ll never know but I know you would understand.
- Life is either a tragedy or victory and the latter is the only option for me because of you.
- Don’t ever believe we weren’t meant to be together. I can share a million memories that prove otherwise.
- Our love story was never meant to be told in a book. It has always been meant to be lived.
- I cherish our memories together as if they are rare rubies.
- You say you’re the lucky one by finding me, but I swear by everything true that luck has followed me my entire life by bringing you to me. Luck led me to heaven on earth.
- You are kind but strong. You are humble but fierce. You are protective but not afraid of fear. You are the dream of the perfect husband. You are my dream come true.
- You have always shown me a love that is out of this world.
- Your love teaches me more and more about eternity every day.
- Your flaws complete me and that’s why I love every part of you.
- Watching you fight through your personal struggles has trained me for my own battles in many ways.
- I want you to understand the depth of respect you deserve and I will always do my best to give it to you.
- Our marriage has experienced deep wounds and miraculous healings and for that, I will always be grateful.
- When you’re anxious, think about the time we laughed until our stomachs and cheeks hurt cause we couldn’t quit smiling. It’s sure to bring a smile to your face.
- I will always stand beside you in the battles we face against life.
- No war, struggle or problem is bigger than my love for you.
With the 65 words of encouragement for husbands listed above, you can share two a day each month with your husband to help keep your marriage strong.