There might be affiliate links on this page, which means we get a small commission of anything you buy. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases. Please do your own research before making any online purchase.
Having kids is probably the most heart-warming, and yet terrifying thing you will ever do. The pressures of providing, teaching, and keeping your small child safe are beyond overwhelming.
And the love you feel is like nothing ever imagined. From the moment he’s born, your heart will undoubtedly beat harder and faster, than you thought humanly possible.
It will feel ready to burst with pride at every milestone. And physically ache at times of sadness: a pain that's eased only with an adoring look or having him wrapped in your arms..
But then, out of nowhere, this pint-size person will shoot a water gun at your head. And he will laugh hysterically before running muddy footprints through the house and diving under the fresh duvet.
Being a boy Mom is an eye-opening experience. Nothing can prepare you for the whirlwind of chaos they bring or the immense amount of love you will feel for them (as proven with some of these boy mom quotes!)
(Side note: Want to use these quotes to make a lasting change to your life? Then check out and recite these 57 affirmations for success).
What You Will Learn
Whilst it’s good for kids to run free, get dirty and giggle at everything, boys are certainly more inclined to jump on board with this idea. In their minds, no tree is too tall, no worm is too wriggly and no fart is too loud, especially at the dinner table!
Their cheeky yet charming nature is a free pass for most things, especially when it comes to broken vases or felt tip-colored couches. And the phrase “Boys will be boys” gets used more often than a wet wipe on their forever grubby hands.
But despite the constant chaos, the extra laundry, the knocked-over juice, dubious stains, and a randomly lost shoe, you wouldn’t change a thing. Because as a Mom, you know your boy is perfect beyond words.
The bond you share is like nothing you ever imagined. It’s stronger than your morning coffee and brighter than your favorite top. It’s warm and honest, and everything that's right in the world.
You care more for that little man than you ever believed you could. And he does you, without question or cause. You are the light in his life; the reason that everything is OK.
So as he grows up and finds his own way, think back on the shenanigans, the silliness, and the soaking wet socks inside wellies that were meant to stay dry. For the childhood you now give, the encouragement you share, and the love you wrap around him will be the making of your son.
Let’s now take a look at these 75 boy Mom quotes that are funny & heartfelt.
- ‘Being a boy mom isn’t an easy job, but it is definitely the best job anyone could ever have.’ – Unknown
- “From the day her son is born, a mother will make sure to become his biggest love, shelter, and support system.” – Unknown
- “I'm a mom of boys, you can't scare me.” – Proud Happy Mama
- “They are not just sons to me. They are my life, my soul, my heart, and most of all, the reason for my existence.” – Unknown
- “Farts are the unicorns of the boy world. Each one can magically make them laugh.” – Unknown
- “And she loved a little boy very much, even more than she loved herself.” – Shel Silverstein
- “A smile from my baby boy makes it all worth it.” – Unknown
- “Little boys bring you just to the brink of insanity before gently easing you off the edge with a sweet kiss and laughter from a perfectly timed fart.” – Unknown
- “Raising boys is equivalent to happy chaos. You always wonder why your toaster is in pieces, and you never know what the mystery stain is, but the hugs are infectious.” – Unknown
- “Happiness is seeing your boys grow into thoughtful, kind men.” – Unknown
- ‘The love between a mom and her boys is unbreakable.’ – Unknown
- “My son makes me smile when he stands up for what he believes in, even if it’s his right to have a second portion of dessert.” – Unknown
- “When you have boys, it's impossible to have nice things. They are either mysteriously lost, turned into a weapon, broken, or dirty beyond recognition.” – Unknown
- “To be a mother of a son is one of the most important things you can do to change the world. Raise them to respect women, raise them to stand up for others, and raise them to be kind.” – Shannon L Alder
- “Just when you think you know love, your precious little boys come along and remind you just how big it really is.” – Proud Happy Mama
- “Life is better with my boys.” – Unknown
- “Having an infant son alerts me to the fact that every man, at one point, has peed on his own face.” – Olivia Wilde
- “When you’re a boy mom you get to say things like, We can’t have nice things because you will pee on them.” – Unknown
- “You never realize how many times you can say, ‘Get your hands out of your pants!’ in a day until you are a mom of boys!” – Jen Florio
- “Boy moms: “Heaven help us” is our motto.” – Unknown
- “Boy Mom. All day. Every day. And I wouldn’t have it any other way.” – Unknown
- ‘Home is where my boys are.’ – Unknown
- “Boys charm you with their cuteness while destroying every item you own.” – Unknown
- “A boy mom is always proud of her sons, not because they have achieved something, but because they are her sons.” – Unknown
- “You’re going to miss this someday – I whisper to myself as I’m shot in the butt with a Nerf Gun while unclogging the toilet.” – Unknown
- “Boy moms know that each little boy has a bit of devil and a lot of angel. The key is to accept both.” – Unknown
- “Even when my soul is tired, I will always find strength for my boys.” – Unknown
- “This boy mom runs of lots of love and coffee.” – Unknown
- “A boy is truth with dirt on its face, beauty with a cut on its finger, wisdom with bubble gum in its hair, and the hope of the future with a frog in its pocket.” – Unknown
- “A boy’s best friend is his mother.” – Joseph Stefano
- “Boys; Less drama than girls, but harder to keep alive.” – Unknown
- ‘’Boymom’ is an experience not a description.’ – Unknown
- “Of course, my son has been the center of my life and will always be the center of my love. When he was young, I was the rock in his life. Now that I am old, he is the rock in my life.” – Hyacinth Mottley
- “A baby boy arrives, and just like that, everything changes. The world gets bigger, hearts grow fuller, and life means more because he’s in it.” – Unknown
- ‘There are these boys, who stole my heart. They call me mom.’ – Unknown
- “A small son can charm himself into, and out of, most things.” – Jenny de Vries
- “‘I was normal three boys ago.” – Unknown
- “You know you’re a boy mom when your entire world is coffee and chaos.” – Unknown
- “Here's what I've learned about raising boys… if you keep 'em busy, they're fine. You let 'em get bored, they'll dismantle your house board by board.” – Kenny Rogers
- “It doesn’t matter how old your sons are. Even big and strong they will always be your little boys.’ – Unknown
- “Boys do not grow up gradually. They move forward in spurts like the hands of clocks in railway stations.” – Cyril Connolly
- “Let them be little, let them be wild, let them be a little wild.” – Unknown
- “I raise boys…nothing scares me.” – Unknown
- “You don’t raise heroes, you raise sons. And if you raise them like sons, they’ll turn out to be heroes, even if it is just in your eyes.” – Walter M. Schirra, Sr.
You don’t raise heroes, you raise sons. And if you raise them like sons, they’ll turn out to be heroes, even if it is just in your eyes.” – Walter M. Schirra, Sr.
- “Sons are the anchors of a mother’s life.” – Sophocles
- ‘Just when you think you know love, your precious little boys come along and remind you just how big it really is.’ – Unknown
- “There has never been, nor will there ever be, anything quite so special as the love between the mother and her sons.” – Unknown
- “My mother never gave up on me. I messed up in school so much they were sending me home, but my mother sent me right back.” – Denzel Washington
- “He believed he could, so he did….and now he’s in timeout.” – Unknown
- “Men are what their mothers made them.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
- “When you were a toddler you made me smile. When you were a teenager you made me worry. But now you are a man and my son, I am so proud of you and all your accomplishments!” – Catherine Pulsifer
- “Always check pant pockets before you wash them, unless you don’t mind a washer full of rocks and/or dead bugs.” – Amy Carroll Bennett
- ‘Little boys leave smudges on your heart.’ – Unknown
- “A mother’s love doesn’t make her son more dependent and timid; it actually makes him stronger and more independent.” – Cheri Fuller
- “Apparently, saying “Go take a shower” sounds a lot like “Go reenact an epic lightsaber battle.” – My Questionable Life
- “Boys are meant for kisses and hugs, for watching rainbows and catching bugs, for sharing all of your favorite things, for books to read and songs to sing.” – Unknown
- “Loving your son means accepting him just the way he is; stinky, dirty and loud.” – Unknown
- “Hold him a little longer, rock him a little more, read him another story, you’ve only read him four, let him sleep on your shoulder, rejoice in his happy smile, he is only a little boy for such a little while.” – Unknown
- “Boys are meant for kisses and hugs. For watching rainbows and catching bugs. For sharing all of your favorite things. For books to read and songs to sing.” – Unknown
- “Little boys can test your patience, run you ragged and make you want to pull your hair out. But they will also melt your heart with just one look and make you wonder how you ever existed before them.” – From The Bottom Of My Purse
- “Moms of boys: Don't worry about all the bathroom humor. It's just a phase boys go through when theyre 6. And 8. And 10 and 15 and 30.” – Uremarkable Files
- ‘Little boys can test your patience, run you ragged, and make you want to pull your hair out. But they will also melt your heart with just one look, and make you wonder how you ever existed before them.’ – Katie Bingham Smith
- “Raising a son will make you stronger, braver and more comfortable with dirt than you ever imagined.” – Unknown
- “Raising boys is an extreme sport, that’s why I wear workout clothes everyday.” – Unknown
- “Son, you will outgrow my lap but never my heart.” – Unknown
- “My son will use his hand, shirt, pants, bare leg, soci, and the wooden table before he’ll pick up the napkin one inch from his plate.” – Kate WhineHall
- “If you’ve debated the acceptable amount of time before changing a pair of underwear, you’re probably a mom of boys.” – Unknown
- ‘Raising boys is an honor and an adventure.’ – Unknown
- “I'm not saying raising boys is harder than raising girls, but I am saying it burns more calories.” – The Mom At Law
- “Mud and trucks and eight point bucks. That’s what little boys are made of.” – Unknown
- “I looked away for 3 seconds… The beginning of parenting horror every BoyMom story.” – Unknown
- “The first woman a little boy falls in love with is his mom.” – Unknown
- “The greatest treasure to fill our home with joy is our active, curious, rambunctious little boy!” – Unknown
- “You think dads are protective of their little girls? Just try a mom with a little boy.” – Unknown
- “With BOYS you always know exactly where you stand… right in the path of a Hurricane.” – Erma Bombeck
Being a Boy Mom leaves you with plenty of unanswered questions, mainly centered around ‘What’s that smell?’’ and ‘What’s in your pocket?’
But beneath the grass stains, the mud splatters, and the squashed bugs, there stands a perfect little boy whose heart will always belong to his Mom. For everything you do: for everything you are, the bond you have will last a lifetime.
And for when it gets tough (because no one said it was easy), try these positive affirmations for moms to deduce their stress & anxiety.
Finally, if you want to use these quotes to make a lasting change to your life, then check out and recite these 57 affirmations for success.
Rebel Jones has been writing from a young age. She first used poetry to organise words – the rhythm and flow brought peace to her chaos. But as she developed (both as a person and as a writer), she embraced her offbeat thought process and found her own style and tone. Writing is definitely her happy place and one that she’s happy to share with the world.