There might be affiliate links on this page, which means we get a small commission of anything you buy. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases. Please do your own research before making any online purchase.
Looking for relationship affirmations that can help improve your relationship with your partner? Check out our list and learn how you can grow your love together!
How do you keep a relationship brimming with love and passion?
How do you maintain your love for your partner throughout the years together?
When you love someone, you don’t look for reasons to love them. You just feel the love and hope that the feeling will keep getting stronger.
But let’s admit it—relationships face a lot of challenges, including time, effort, and even space. Things happen and you have to deal with them, whether you like it or not.
When challenges arise, you have to be able to stand your ground. You need that unshakable faith that you and your partner will overcome whatever challenges life may throw at your relationship.
This is where relationship affirmations come in. Through affirmations, you can remain strong and dependable for your partner. These affirmations will help you and your partner withstand whatever trials the universe has in store for you.
In this post, we share with you 35 relationship affirmations that can inspire you and your partner to grow your love together. We hope these statements will help improve your relationship.
But before we proceed to our list, let us first define what relationship affirmations are and how they help improve relationships.
(Side note: Want a simple tool to record and recite these affirmations? Check out these 13 affirmations apps that help you create a positive mindset.)
What Are Relationship Affirmations?
Affirmations are positive statements you tell yourself to be reminded of your aspirations and goals. They are also words of inspiration that allow you to appreciate and love yourself and the people around you more.
Relationship affirmations work the same way—they are encouraging words you tell yourself to have a happier and more meaningful relationship with your partner. They are also statements to remind you that you are worthy of loving and being loved.
It is important to note that these affirmations are not limited to you and your partner’s relationship. You can also use them to improve your relationship with yourself, as well as your relationships with other people such as your friends and family.
Now that we have established what relationship affirmations are and how they benefit your life, let’s check out our list!
- My partner and I both deserve to love and be loved.
- My partner and I deserve a long-lasting, happy, satisfying relationship.
- My partner and I are in a loving, committed, strong relationship.
- My love for my partner grows stronger each passing day.
- My partner and I accept each other’s strengths and weaknesses.
- My partner and I give our relationship the time and attention it deserves.
- My partner and I look forward to some quality time together.
- I am supportive of my partner, just as he/she is supportive of me.
- My partner and I feel comfortable and safe whenever we are together.
- I love spending intimate moments with my partner.
- The love between me and my partner is stronger than our fights and misunderstandings.
- I am happy and content with the relationship I have with my partner.
- I feel grateful for all the things that my partner does for me.
- My partner accepts my flaws and helps me to become a better version of myself.
- My partner and I feel comfortable sharing our thoughts and problems with each other.
- I respect my partner’s privacy, just as he/she respects mine.
- My partner and I make sure to talk and communicate with each other every day.
- I never pretend to be somebody else when I am with my partner.
- My partner makes sure that I feel loved, cherished, and secure all the time.
- I am fully confident that my partner trusts me, just as I trust him/her.
- Our relationship is built on love, trust, and respect.
- If I were to be reborn, I’d choose to be with the same person over and over again.
- My partner and I treasure our relationship as much as we treasure the people around us.
- My partner and I always resolve our conflicts in a peaceful and respectful way.
- My partner and I are capable of setting healthy boundaries in our relationship.
- I know I am worthy of love, and I deserve to be in a loving and healthy relationship.
- I am able to view things from my partner’s perspective.
- I appreciate everything that my partner does for me and our relationship.
- I can share my secrets with my partner without worrying about anything.
- My partner and I are faithful and loyal to each other.
- I feel happy whenever I think about spending the rest of my life with my partner.
- I feel inspired to improve myself for this relationship.
- My partner always makes me feel that I am enough and that he/she loves me deeply.
- My partner and I support each other to become successful individuals.
- I love my partner, always and forever.
Final Thoughts on Relationship Affirmations
The affirmations we shared above are just a few of the thousands of affirmations you can use. If possible, we suggest writing down your own statements to make everything more sincere and heartfelt. Write from the heart and be honest about your feelings. There is no greater joy than being able to make yourself happy through your own thoughts and actions.
Finally, if you want a simple tool to record and recite these affirmations, then check out these 13 affirmations apps that help you create a positive mindset.