There might be affiliate links on this page, which means we get a small commission of anything you buy. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases. Please do your own research before making any online purchase.
Looking for relationship affirmations that can help improve your relationship with your partner? Check out our list and learn how you can grow your love together!
How do you keep a relationship brimming with love and passion?
How do you maintain your love for your partner throughout the years together?
When you love someone, you don’t look for reasons to love them. You just feel the love and hope that the feeling will keep getting stronger.
But let’s admit it—relationships face a lot of challenges, including time, effort, and even space. Things happen and you have to deal with them, whether you like it or not.
When challenges arise, you have to be able to stand your ground. You need that unshakable faith that you and your partner will overcome whatever challenges life may throw at your relationship.
This is where relationship affirmations come in. Through affirmations, you can remain strong and dependable for your partner. These affirmations will help you and your partner withstand whatever trials the universe has in store for you.
In this post, we share with you 75 relationship affirmations that can inspire you and your partner to grow your love together. We hope these statements will help improve your relationship.
But before we proceed to our list, let us first define what relationship affirmations are and how they help improve relationships.
What Are Relationship Affirmations?
Affirmations are positive statements you tell yourself to be reminded of your aspirations and goals. They are also words of inspiration that allow you to appreciate and love yourself and the people around you more.
Relationship affirmations work the same way—they are encouraging words you tell yourself to have a happier and more meaningful relationship with your partner. They are also statements to remind you that you are worthy of loving and being loved.
It is important to note that these affirmations are not limited to you and your partner’s relationship. You can also use them to improve your relationship with yourself, as well as your relationships with other people such as your friends and family.
Now that we have established what relationship affirmations are and how they benefit your life, let’s check out our list!
75 Relationship Affirmations to Grow Your Love
- My partner and I both deserve to love and be loved.
- My partner and I deserve a long-lasting, happy, satisfying relationship.
- My partner and I are in a loving, committed, strong relationship.
- My love for my partner grows stronger each passing day.
- My partner and I accept each other’s strengths and weaknesses.
My partner and I accept each other’s strengths and weaknesses.”
- My partner and I give our relationship the time and attention it deserves.
- My partner and I look forward to some quality time together.
- I am supportive of my partner, just as he/she is supportive of me.
- My partner and I feel comfortable and safe whenever we are together.
- I love spending intimate moments with my partner.
- The love between me and my partner is stronger than our fights and misunderstandings.
- My partner accepts my flaws and helps me to become a better version of myself.
- I respect my partner’s privacy, just as he/she respects mine.
- My partner and I feel comfortable sharing our thoughts and problems with each other.
- My partner and I make sure to talk and communicate with each other every day.
- I never pretend to be somebody else when I am with my partner.
- My partner makes sure that I feel loved, cherished, and secure all the time.
- I am fully confident that my partner trusts me, just as I trust him/her.
- Our relationship is built on love, trust, and respect.
- If I were to be reborn, I’d choose to be with the same person over and over again.
- My partner and I treasure our relationship as much as we treasure the people around us.
- My partner and I always resolve our conflicts in a peaceful and respectful way.
- My partner and I are capable of setting healthy boundaries in our relationship.
- I know I am worthy of love, and I deserve to be in a loving and healthy relationship.
- I am able to view things from my partner’s perspective.
- I appreciate everything that my partner does for me and our relationship.
- I love my partner, always and forever.
- I can share my secrets with my partner without worrying about anything.
- My partner and I are faithful and loyal to each other.
- I feel happy whenever I think about spending the rest of my life with my partner.
- I feel inspired to improve myself for this relationship.
- My partner always makes me feel that I am enough and that he/she loves me deeply.
- I am happy and content with the relationship I have with my partner.
- I feel grateful for all the things that my partner does for me.
- My partner and I support each other to become successful individuals.
- My partner and I love date nights more than anything.
- My partner and I respect one another’s opinions, even when we disagree.
My partner and I respect one another’s opinions, even when we disagree.”
- I love kissing my partner as much as they love kissing me.
- My partner and I love laughing together and at one another in fun.
- I support and uplift my partner in difficult times as they do for me.
- My partner and I never go to bed without saying, “I love you.”
- We share fantastic dreams for our future together.
- My partner and I appreciate each other’s quirky weirdness.
- We motivate one another to grow and become better human beings.
- My partner and I love sharing spontaneous moments.
- We often surprise one another with small tokens of love.
- My partner and I enjoy going on adventures together.
- I adore my partner’s talents and abilities as they appreciate mine.
- I give my partner the benefit of the doubt.
- I know we can make it through whatever comes our way.
- Each day, I learn something new about my partner.
- We are considerate of each other’s feelings.
- We look for ways to make our relationship better.
- Together, we can eliminate limiting beliefs that hold us back.
Together, we can eliminate limiting beliefs that hold us back.”
- We are stronger together than apart.
- My partner and I love creating our exciting plans for the future.
- My partner is a beautiful human being.
- My partner and I are deeply connected.
- The thought of growing old together is a beautiful thing.
- My partner and I allow one another to be who we are.
- I am grateful for everything my partner says and does for me.
- Our relationship grows stronger every day.
- My partner and I agree that we make a great team!
- We understand each other’s weaknesses and vulnerabilities.
- Our relationship is a precious thing that not everyone can find.
- I have confidence in my partner and them in me.
- When the going gets tough, my partner hangs with me.
- I love doing little things for my partner to make them smile.
- Sometimes, being wrong is more loving than being right.
- I love doing things to make my partner’s life easier.
I love doing things to make my partner’s life easier.”
- Showing patience with my partner pays big dividends.
- I am fine with apologizing first because making-up is amazing.
- My partner and I recognize that our relationship is solid and secure.
- Our relationship is a gift that never stops giving, growing, and blooming.
- Love and acceptance are always at my fingertips.
Final Thoughts on Relationship Affirmations
The affirmations we shared above are just a few of the thousands of affirmations you can use. If possible, we suggest writing down your own statements to make everything more sincere and heartfelt. Write from the heart and be honest about your feelings.
There is no greater joy than being able to make yourself happy through your own thoughts and actions.
And if you want more encouraging affirmations, be sure to check out these blog posts:
- 87 Love Affirmations to Attract Romance & Relationship
- 63 Affirmations for New Friends & Current Friendships
- 75 Healing Affirmations for Your Mind, Body, and Soul
Finally, if you want a simple tool to record and recite these affirmations, then check out these 13 affirmations apps that help you create a positive mindset.