There might be affiliate links on this page, which means we get a small commission of anything you buy. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases. Please do your own research before making any online purchase.
If you are like me you know there is only so much you can control throughout the day. What I can control is the way you think and how I perceive the world around you. Sometimes it's easy to let the stress of the world seep in and affect your mindset.
That said, with the help of positive affirmations you can improve not only your mood but your outlook on life. So in this article, I’ll quickly explain the power of affirmations and give you 75 positive affirmations for women.
What Are Positive Affirmations?
An affirmation is an idea, phrase, or thought, that you tell yourself. Remember when, as a child, people would tell you how good of a job you did, or how much you're improving? This is an affirmation.
However, as you've grown older you've likely discovered you no longer receive the same kind of external affirmations. At least that's what my experience has been.
You can't always count on someone else to praise you or give you words to live by, which is why you need to use positive affirmations for yourself. Even hearing yourself speak these lines of kindness out loud can help with your mental state and boost your mood.
To help, here are 75 affirmations to help you get started…
75 Positive Affirmations for Women to Use Daily
- I am an amazing gift to myself, my friends, and the world. I am too much of an amazing gift to feel self-pity.
- I love and appreciate myself. I am who I am and I love myself.
- I do not need the company of others to feel complete. I am more than enough. I enjoy being in my own solitude.
- The past no longer matters. It has no control over me. What only matters is the present. What I do in the present will shape my future. The past has no say in this.
- I feel the love of others who are not around me.
- Everything that I need will be provided to me at the right time and the right place. When something is meant to happen it will happen.
- It is too early to give up on my dreams. it is always too early to give up on my dreams.
- I will not give up until I have tried everything. And when I have tried everything I will look for other ways to try.
- I believe in myself and I believe in the path I have chosen. I cannot choose the obsticles in my way, but I can choose to continue on my path, because it leads to my goals.
- I will not compare myself to anyone else because everyone is on their own personal journeys. My journey is unique and cannot be compared.
- I will only compare myself to myself. I know what greatness I can accomplish and I will only hold myself to that.
- I will not look at the darkness in the world around me but instead at the light that is within me.
- I will award and praise myself for my accomplishments. I will not dwell on the praise of others for my own praise is more than enough.
- I am not only enough, I am more than enough. I also get better every day I live. Tomorrow I will be a better version of myself than I was today.
- I will not criticize myself. I will love myself for who I am and for what I have become.
- I am happy with who I am. I am happy I am in my own skin. I am enough and I do not need to be someone else.
- The answer is always in front of me, even if I have not yet seen it. As long as I continued to search I will find the answer.
- Every problem I ever face will have a solution. There has never been a question without an answer. I just need to discover the answer.
- I am a smart, capable, brilliant woman, and I have everything I need to get through this. When I make it through this I will be better for it.
- I will follow my dreams no matter what happens around me. The only person who can prevent me from achieving my dreams is me.
- Those who love me will always love me, even if they do not fully understand my dreams. True friends and family will love me regardless of what my dreams. False friends will love me because of my dreams.
- I will accept people for who they are and will support them as they continue to follow their own dreams. Even if I do not understand I will always support them.
- I will let go of my worries I cannot control. I will focus my energy on only what I can control.
- I am fully in charge of my future. I am the only one who can dictate the outcome.
- I am safe and I am well. I am healthy and I am loved.
- I fully trust my ability. I trust my ability to provide for my family. I trust in my ability to care for my family.
- I will participate in the day to the greatest of my ability. I will give today my very best.
- I wake up every morning with hope for the day. I will start my day out with joy as joy is what I want to give and what I want to receive.
- I will relax my mind and I will stop thinking of the false stories. I will allow my mind to unwind and be at peace.
- I enjoy the work I do. I know the work I do will help the greater dood. I will always strive to put in my best every day, regardless of what is going on around me.
- I will ask for meaningful work and will do my very best. I will find it rewarding with whatever I do.
- I can change the world with what I do. The more effort I give the more I will get out of it.
- I am beautiful and smart. Everyone I encounter sees me as smart and beautiful.
- I can leave any negative situation whenever I choose.
- I do not need anyone else to thrive in this life. I do not need to depend on anyone else to success in this life. I am all that I need and I am enough.
I do not need anyone else to thrive in this life. I do not need to depend on anyone else to success in this life. I am all that I need and I am enough. “
- I will choose my friends who love me for me. Those who do not love me for me are not my friends and I need to let them go.
- I will surround myself with people who love me and who care for me.
- My friends will not judge me. My friends will not influence what I do in my life. My friends have my best intentions in mind.
- Every hardship I go through will make me better for the future. The hardships help prepare me and harden me. I can do greater things because of these hardships.
- My family is a gift. We do not always agree and that is okay. Each family member is their own person and has their own line of thinking. But that doesn't stop us from being family.
- I will always trust myself to make the best decision for myself.
- I will listen to my mind and let my gained wisdom help direct me down the right path.
- I will always love my own family even if they do not understand the decisions I make or the directions I take.
- I can accomplish all of my goals. I am in control of my destiny. If I can envision it, I can make it happen.
- Only my thoughts are my reality. I will focus on the good and the joyful and avoid the negative.
- My self-love is the greatest love I can experience. Loving myself is the key to joy, peace, and happiness.
- “This day is priceless. All the money in the world will not bring it back again. And so, I seize it, and savor it, and honor it.” – Robin Sharm
- I will find the positive in everything. I am in control of how I experience the world.
- I will project onto the world what I want and need most. I will be my best self so that like-energy will return to me.
- “Even if it makes others uncomfortable, I will love who I am.” – Janelle Monáe
- I have everything I need inside of me. I am the greatest resource in my life. I am immensely capable.
- I am responsible for how well my day goes. I choose the thoughts that control my feelings, actions, and responses. So I choose thoughts of love, patience, self-belief, self-love, and happiness.
- Life does not happen to me. Life happens for me. It will all work out in my best interest. I believe that my wildest dreams can come true, and everything I am experiencing brings me closer to the manifestation of those dreams.
- I accept that I am connected to something greater than myself. And that greatness is so gracious it has implanted that same greatness inside of me, too.
- Today I choose to enjoy my day, be happy, have joy, and embrace peace. I choose to remain in this state of being no matter what life throws my way. It is not the event, but my thoughts about the event that control how I feel. I have the power to reject all thoughts that do not make me feel good.
- I will live in the present. The past does not define me. The future is mine to create.
- What people say behind my back is none of my business. What I say to myself matters. It determines who I am. I choose to speak kind words to myself. I choose to breathe love and life into who I am so I can be who I really want to be.
What people say behind my back is none of my business. What I say to myself matters. It determines who I am. I choose to speak kind words to myself. I choose to breathe love and life into who I am so I can be who I really want to be.”
- I am confident. I believe in myself. I am here for a reason, and I let that reason shine every day.
- Happiness is always around me. If I lose sight, I just need to focus on the things I am grateful for.
- “The question isn’t who is going to let me; it’s who is going to stop me.” – Ayn Rand
- I live in an abundant universe. My desires are within my reach. Once I believe it, I can make anything happen.
- I am as powerful as my thoughts. Today, I will make sure my thoughts create the reality I truly want. My thoughts are the first step, because they determine the actions that follow.
- “I’m a woman, phenomenally. Phenomenal woman, that’s me.” – Maya Angelou
- “I am bold, I am brilliant, I am beautiful.” – Ashley Graham
- I am the giver of life. I am nature. And just like nature, I am essential.
- I have gratitude for so many wonderful things in my life. Most of all, I am grateful for the breath that gives me life.
- “I can’t change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination.” – Jimmy Dean
- I make the best of every situation. I have the power to change how I feel by changing my perspective.
- I will always show my family how much I love them by how I act and what I say.
- I am grateful for all the beauties and wonders of nature. I look at the world around me and find so many reasons to smile.
- I am the only person who can create my happiness. I am the only person who can take it away.
- Things will not always go my way. But it is how I respond to them that determines if they will be obstacles that stop me, or opportunities that propel me.
- “There are so many other people that feel the same way that I do, and they all survived.” – Rowan Blanchard
- If I am sad, depressed, or anxious, this is a sign that I am reliving the past or trying to predict the future. I can only enjoy the present when I am fully present in the here and now. I will be mindful of my feelings, as they are indicators of my thoughts. When I am not feeling the happiness I deserve, I will return my focus to the present.
- I don't need a special occasion or reason to laugh, have fun, and enjoy every moment of life. The fact that I am alive is reason enough!
Final Thoughts on Positive Affirmations For Women
You don't need to repeat every single one of these positive affirmations throughout the course of a day. Chances are you don't have the time, and you may not need some of them (at least not currently. Instead, you need to:
I hope you've found some of these affirmations helpful. Give them a try. I know many have helped me over the years. And if you want to learn more about how to boost your physical and mental wellbeing make sure to check out another one of my affirmation blogs right here!
And if you want more encouraging affirmations, be sure to check out these blog posts:
- 73 Positive Affirmations for Anxiety Relief and Stress Reduction
- 103 Positive Daily Reminders to Increase Your Life Satisfaction
- 87 Affirmations for Marriage to Improve Your Loving Relationship
Finally, if you want a simple tool to record and recite these affirmations, then check out these 13 affirmations apps that help you create a positive mindset.