There might be affiliate links on this page, which means we get a small commission of anything you buy. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases. Please do your own research before making any online purchase.
Looking for positive affirmations to start your day right?
Whenever you feel like giving up, a simple “I can do this” or “I was born to be successful” is all it takes to get you back on your feet again.
But here’s a pro tip: Affirmations are not just helpful whenever we feel extremely sad or heartbroken. They can act as mood boosters even during your brightest days. Hence, it wouldn’t hurt to use them every day.
In this post, we share with you 100 positive morning affirmations that can help you start your day happy and right. Make use of these words to inspire and motivate yourself to embrace positivity and live a happier life.
Let’s check them out!
First, we have morning affirmations that can help you set your goals straight. Success isn’t waiting around the corner; you’ve got to chase it. And to do that, you first have to have the right mindset.
Morning Affirmations for Success
- “I have all that I need to make today a great day.”
- “I can get myself in the right state of mind easily and in an instant.”
- “I am proactive. I will anticipate issues before they happen and offer great solutions.”
- “I handle myself with integrity, and my personal values won't go unnoticed.”
- “No one can take my place. I bring something one of a kind and unique to the workplace.”
No one can take my place. I bring something one of a kind and unique to the workplace.”
- “I only strive to be better today than yesterday.”
- “Abundant opportunities follow me because I have worked hard to lay a trail for success.”
- “I am focused on my goals and feel passionate about my work.”
- “I feel refreshed, excited and determined to excel today.”
- “I choose to think positively and create a wonderful and successful life for myself.”
- “The universe is filled with endless opportunities for my career.”
- “I have the will and desire to reach unlimited heights of success.”
- “As I take on new challenges I feel calm, confident, and powerful.”
- “I am passionate about constantly being better and more successful.”
- “I have unstoppable confidence within me.”
- “My life is a blast of growing opportunity because I never stop creating.”
- “I am valuable and will make powerful contributions to the world today.”
- “I can never fail, for everything that happens contributes to me being better.”
I can never fail, for everything that happens contributes to me being better.”
- “I am the total package. I succeed at all I put my hands too.”
- “The early bird gets the worm.”
- “I am diligent, and success is my reward.”
- “I am loyal and will build great relationships because of it.”
- “I will stay disciplined and model good habits.”
- “I inspire others to be the best version of themselves.”
Every morning, remind yourself that you were born to be successful—that you are destined for greatness. There may be a lot of obstacles to overcome, but you will eventually get there. A positive attitude is the key.
After success comes abundance—prosperity, wealth, and fortune. Our next set is a list of abundance affirmations that can help you thrive in work and life in general.
Morning Affirmations for Abundance
- “I am connected to the endless abundance of the universe.”
- “My life is filled with abundance and prosperity.”
- “Money comes to me in expected and unexpected ways.”
- “I am surrounded by abundance.”
- “I start my day in gratitude for what I already have and all of the life blessings that are coming my way.”
I start my day in gratitude for what I already have and all of the life blessings that are coming my way.”
- “I was created to handle all forms of abundance.”
- “My mind is free of resistance and open to the possibilities.”
- “I am flexible and make the pivots necessary to achieve my goals.”
- “My actions create constant prosperity.”
- “I am open and receptive to all the wealth life offers me.”
- “I use the money to better my life and the lives of others.”
- “I deserve prosperity.”
- “I embrace new avenues of income.”
- “Every day and in every way, I am getting and feeling better and better.”
- “I am the master of my wealth.”
- “I am open to receiving good things and closed to any negativity that seeks to invade my day.”
I am open to receiving good things and closed to any negativity that seeks to invade my day.”
- “I am generous and will sow seeds of abundance through giving to others.”
- “I am in the driver’s seat to my own success.”
- “Success calls out to me, and I will always answer.”
- “I am a builder, not a blunder.”
- “Everything holding up my prosperity today will be removed.”
When we say abundance, we don’t necessarily mean money. Abundance covers a lot of things, including work, happiness, and health. We pray for enrichment in all aspects of your life. While it is true that we should all learn how to be content, it doesn’t hurt to pray for abundance as well.
This brings us to our next set of quotes—affirmations about achieving and maintaining happiness. Success and abundance are worthless if you are not happy.
Morning Affirmations for Happiness
- “I have such an amazing life.”
- “Happiness is my birthright, I am worthy of all the good life has to offer and accept it now.”
- “I have everything I need to be happy right now.”
- “I am focused on enjoying life, and I find happiness everywhere I look.”
- “My heart is always open and I radiate love.”
- “I remove all forms of confusion from my life.”
- “I close the door to anyone or anything draining me of my joy.”
- “Good things can and will happen for me today. Better than I ever imagined.”
Good things can and will happen for me today. Better than I ever imagined.”
- “I am most happy when I am most courageous.”
- “I am happiest when I am well rested and focused.”
- “I am happy with the changes I have made.”
- “I stand by my decisions and will gladly enjoy the outcome.”
- “I am effortlessly attracting health, wealth, happiness, and love.”
- “I feel so much joy and happiness at this moment and radiate that energy throughout my day.”
- “Every day in every way I am feeling happier and happier.”
- “I give myself permission to let go and be happy right now.”
- “I am so grateful now that I am a magnet for miracles, happiness, and joy.”
- “Today, I am allowing the energy of happiness to flow through me and fill me with joy.”
- “I choose to be happy and grateful today.”
- “Abundance flows through my day — I have all the happiness, love and positive energy I need today to have the most amazing day.”
- “Everywhere I go, I spread happiness and positivity.”
- “I walk in clarity and focus every day.”
- “Depression is not part of the new me.”
- “I've got it made. My banks abundantly flow with love and peace.”
I've got it made. My banks abundantly flow with love and peace.”
- “I respect myself enough not to settle for misery.
- “My smile shines a beautiful light in a dark world.”
- “I feel good today! Joy and laughter are my medicine.”
- “I leave the world better than I found it.”
- “I am at peace, and my creative ideas are overflowing.”
- “I am excited about the future, and it outweighs any worry I may have.”
Live every day as if it were the last day of your life. Learn to appreciate all that surrounds you, and be grateful for the time you have spent with family, friends, and even acquaintances. Find joy in the simplest of things—gratitude is where true happiness begins.
Now we’d like to share with you some nice morning affirmations for your kids. Even at a young age, we believe that children should learn how positivity can create an impact on how they deal with life and all its struggles.
If you want a longer list of positive affirmations for your children, you might want to check out this post.
Morning Affirmations for Kids
- “I am surrounded by people who love and support me.”
- “I have the trust of my parents and will do a great job with any responsibility given to me.”
- “I have great character. I am the same in private and in the public.”
- “I will make my family proud.”
- “I have what it takes to make my dreams come true.”
- “I am not afraid of failure; success follows me everywhere I go and in all I do.”
I am not afraid of failure; success follows me everywhere I go and in all I do.”
- “I can learn anything I put my mind to.”
- “If others can accomplish a thing, so can I.”
- “I am sensitive to the needs of my friends and will look for opportunities to be there for them.”
- “I can make a difference in this world.”
- “I will give others a second chance just as my parents gave me second chances.”
- “I will face my fear and get out of my comfort zone.”
- “I have a brave heart and a brave soul.”
- “It is okay to make mistakes and not know everything.”
- “I am excited to learn new things today.”
- “I am smart and I have the ability to learn fast.”
- “I am loved by my parents.”
- “I deserve to be happy.”
- “I can brighten up anyone’s bad day.”
- “I won’t just say “I’m sorry” today. But will go the extra mile because my actions affect others.”
I won’t just say “I’m sorry” today. But will go the extra mile because my actions affect others.”
- ” I am who I am and that is alright with me.”
- “I won’t win if I don’t participate.”
- “I will not despise my starting point; what matters is how I finish.”
- “I am mature for my age.”
- “Every day, I will try something new until I find my passion.”
Final Thoughts on Morning Affirmations
We highly recommend using affirmations at the start of your day. When the odds seem stacked against you, these affirmations can be your motivation to rise up and fight again.
Do you have a favorite affirmation you’d like to share?
Feel free to write your thoughts in the comments section below. If you also happen to like any of the images above, you can share them through your favorite social media platform. That would be greatly appreciated!
And if you want more encouraging affirmations, be sure to check out these blog posts:
- 107 Positive Affirmations for Success in Life
- 121 Grounding Affirmations to Find Energy and Balance in Life
- 87 Love Affirmations to Attract Romance & Relationship
Finally, if you want a simple tool to record and recite these affirmations, then check out these 13 affirmations apps that help you create a positive mindset.