There might be affiliate links on this page, which means we get a small commission of anything you buy. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases. Please do your own research before making any online purchase.
Every month is an opportunity for a fresh start. The beginning of the month is a great time to reflect on your goals and accomplishments, set new goals, and encourage yourself to achieve more.
Monthly affirmations are a powerful technique to take advantage of this time and make the most of the month ahead.
What You Will Learn
- Why Monthly Affirmations are Important to Recite Each New Month
- 113 Monthly Affirmations to Recite Each New Month
- How to Use Monthly Affirmations Every New Month
- Final Thoughts on Monthly Affirmations to Recite Each New Month
Why Monthly Affirmations are Important to Recite Each New Month
Like in the new year, a new month is a time for self-reflection and new beginnings. Setting time aside every month to review your accomplishments and set new goals is a great way to make continual progress on big goals, establish healthy habits, and beat procrastination. Here are some of the benefits of setting monthly goals.
Make Meaningful Progress
A month is a long enough period to accomplish more substantial tasks, like reading a novel or writing a business plan. A week is often not enough time to complete more extensive jobs, and a busy day or two can throw you off your plans.
Reduce Tracking and Tasking
Weekly and daily tasks are essential for certain types of accomplishments. But for larger jobs and goals, it can be challenging to break them down into small segments for daily or weekly tracking so that you can feel a sense of accomplishment.
Monthly plans require less segmentation and are easier to track.
Build Good Habits
While scientists agree that the adage “21 days to build a new habit” isn’t true, a month is a long enough period to establish a new routine that supports good habits.
Building healthy habits starts by establishing a routine so that the new habitual behavior is automatically triggered by the sequence of events in the routine. If you can set a new routine for a month, you are halfway to building a new habit.
Research shows that procrastination is not a time management issue. Instead, it is a way of managing negative emotions. Procrastinators are driven by a need to manage negative feelings and bad moods at the moment.
One of the best ways to beat procrastination is to practice self-compassion and build positive emotions, improving motivation and reducing procrastination.
Taking the time each month to reflect on the previous month, recognize your accomplishments, and set new goals with positive monthly affirmations is a great way to become a better version of yourself and accomplish everything you want.
113 Monthly Affirmations to Recite Each New Month
- This month is a new beginning
- Today everything is possible
- I will achieve my goals this month
- I am a winner
- I can do anything I set my mind to
- I am more powerful this month than I have ever been
- I succeed at everything I undertake
- I am thankful for this fresh start
- I have the energy to accomplish my goals
- I refuse to worry about things that I cannot control
- I am honest with myself and with others
- This month, I choose to be happy
- I create happiness for myself and others
- I have the courage to overcome every difficulty
- I deserve success
- I welcome my bright future
- I choose health and happiness
- I feel stronger than ever
- I blossom with purpose
- I accomplish what I set out to do
- My future is golden
- My potential is unlimited
- This month will be the best one yet
- My life is full of opportunity
- I am optimistic and creative
- I never give up
- I am brave
- I am calm and focused
- I believe in my future
- My life is an adventure
- I am the hero of my life
- Each month I am stronger than the month before
- I recognize and accept my feelings
- I can handle whatever comes along
- I expect great things this month
- This month, I am enough
- I always do my best
- I am full of peace
- I inspire the people around me to do their best
- I am motivated to succeed
- I take excellent care of myself
- I take my responsibilities seriously
- I have a positive attitude
- I overcome fear and achieve my dreams
- This is my time to thrive
- I am at my best right now
- I am unique; there is no one like me
- I am focused on my happiness and success
- My body is strong and healthy
- My mind is clear and peaceful
- I am everything I need
- I trust in my abilities
- I am a confident person
- This is the best time of my life
- Everything will work out for the best
- I work hard for my goals and dreams
- I am proud of myself
- I have faith in myself
- I am in control
- I look forward eagerly to this month
- I am glad to be me
- I accept that there will be challenges
- Every difficulty I overcome makes me stronger
Every difficulty I overcome makes me stronger”
- I am creating my best life
- I am worthy of every good thing
- Everything is possible for me
- Peace flows through my life
- I am confident and calm
- I always find what I need
- No matter what, I will never give up
- I succeed because I persevere
- My life is great
- This month is full of possibilities for me
- I am fearless
- I am exuberant
- I am grateful for all my possibilities
- I am open to new ideas
- I know my work, and I do it well
- This month, I am committed to achieving my goals
- I am full of vitality
- I am glad to be alive
- My mental and physical health grows and grows
- I am full of inner beauty
- This month, I am safe and secure
- I keep my eyes on the prize
- Each day this month will bring me greater well-being
- I can get help if I need it
- My success is inevitable
- I have so many talents
- This month I will learn new things
- This month I will work hard for what I want
- This month, I will be kind
- I am mindful of what is important
- I love the way my life is growing
- It’s great to know I can succeed
- I am powerful
- My future looks better and better
- This month, I will be focused
- Difficulties do not scare me
- Every challenge is an opportunity
- I foresee an excellent month
- I improve month by month
- I am enjoying my life
- I have good intentions, and I act on them
- This month, I am making my own future
- This month, I will seize every opportunity
- This month, my dreams are coming true
- I am in control of my thoughts
- I can make changes in my life
- I will fill each day of this month with purpose and happiness
- This month will be positive and productive
- I am full of optimism for the coming month
- I have great ideas
How to Use Monthly Affirmations Every New Month
Monthly affirmations should be part of your goal-setting and tracking routine. Setting the right goals with incremental tasks that move you forward is the best way to make a long-term plan to accomplish great things.
The goals you set can either support you or sabotage your success, so it’s essential to create your goals carefully and then choose the affirmations that support those goals. To use monthly affirmations:
Determine Your Big Ambitions
You may use a journal or vision board to help you create a clear and specific picture of your biggest dreams and goals.
Break the Journey into Steps
If you want to accomplish something over the next year, break it down into 12 steps you can complete monthly to move you toward your dream.
Establish a Routine
Build a daily routine that includes active steps toward your goal. Use monthly affirmations to keep you focused and positive about your actions.
Recognize Your Accomplishments
To build positive habits and avoid procrastination, it is essential to recognize and celebrate your achievements, no matter how small. Creating a reward system for yourself reinforces the behaviors you want to encourage and promotes your happiness and success.
Final Thoughts on Monthly Affirmations to Recite Each New Month
Monthly affirmations are a powerful way to change your life. Combined with reasonable goals and positive reinforcement, you can make every month a new beginning and make every month better than before.
Finally, if you want to use these quotes to make a lasting change to your life, then check out and recite these 57 affirmations for success.