There might be affiliate links on this page, which means we get a small commission of anything you buy. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases. Please do your own research before making any online purchase.
Have you ever felt the need to be there for someone?
Or maybe you have had someone who stood by your side, especially during the most difficult times?
One of the best feelings in the world is knowing that there is someone out there who is willing to stick with you no matter what the circumstances are.
You know that it is not about the things they can give or provide. It’s about their warmth and presence—the companionship. You give your heart to them because you know that they will take care of it the way it is supposed to be taken care of.
Of course, you want to make them feel the same way you do. You want to protect and love them just as you are being protected and loved.
But how do you let someone know that you will always stand by their side? How do you tell them that you are there for them?
In this article, we share with you a list of quotes and messages that you can use to tell someone you are willing to stay by their side. These “I’m Here for You” quotes and messages will surely help them understand your love and affection.
But before we proceed, let’s discuss why it is important to tell the people you love that you will always be there for them.
Why Say “I’m Here for You?”
While it is true that actions speak louder than words, words are still a powerful way to share a message with someone. Communicating with words provides a sense of assurance and security to the other person.
More so, there are people who are more comfortable whenever they constantly hear the words they need to hear. It gives them peace and a sense of relief.
If you want your loved ones to know how much you value them, take the opportunity to tell them through both words and messages. Don’t be shy, just speak up and let them know how you feel.
Are you ready to shower them with your love? Let’s check out our quotes!
- “Whenever you find yourself alone, just think of me because even when your shadow leaves, I won’t.”
- “If you don’t remember anything else in life, remember that I am here for you no matter what you need.”
- “I may not be right there whenever you needed me, but I’m just a call, a text, a drive away from you. I’m always here.”
- “If you need me, I’m here. But even if you don’t, I’m still here.”
- “Best friends know if the smile in your face is a tear rolling in your heart. I want you to know that I’m here for you, whether the sun shines or the rain falls down.”
- “I’m here for you. Right now. Tomorrow. And every single day after that.”
- “It’s been a long time since you and I have been friends. We are proof of the fact that all good things don’t always end through happiness and sadness, through highs and lows. I’m here for you forever is what I want you to know.”
- “I may not always be there with you, but I will always be there for you.”
- “If you need me, call me. I don’t care if I’m sleeping, if I’m having my own problems or if I’m angry at you. If you need me and if you need to talk to me, I’ll always be there for you. No matter how big or how small your problem is, I’ll be there.”
- “I’m here for you. Through whatever, whenever, I will stand by you. No matter what.”
- “There is no debate about where my loyalty lies. You know that I will stand by you no matter how stormy it might get. Count on me to be there with you when the time is right.”
- “I love you. That means I’m not just here for the pretty parts. I’m here no matter what.”
- “I might not be everything you want, but I give you my word. I’m always there for you no matter the challenges ahead.”
- “Nothing remains permanent. Good times come, and bad times also show up. But, there is something that will remain constant, my love. I’ll always be by your side.”
- “I can’t promise to fix all your problems but I can promise you won’t have to face them alone.”
- “I’m so thankful that you came into my life. Having you around is more than words can explain and you are the best thing that ever happened to me. I love you beyond words and I will always be there for you.”
- “I know you’re an independent person, but I really want to help you with this.”
- “Just remember that I love you and will always be here for you, no matter what, from this day on until forever. You’re my entire life and I’m a better person just for knowing you.”
- “You can survive this. I’ll be here to help you every step of the way.”
- “I know you will always say that you will be there for me. But I want to just say thank you for being there when I need you. Thank you for the warm comforter after a long day and the soft bed to sleep on every night. Thank you for being my first best friend.”
- “You don’t have to make the decision alone; I’ll always be here for you if you need any assistance.”
- “You are the best thing that has ever happened to me. You have brought me love, joy, and happiness in life that I can never repay. I am so blessed that you came into my life and gave me a reason to live. Thank you for always being there for me.”
- “Quite simply it is love. It is the unconditional love that says, regardless of what you do or where you go, I will always be there for you.”
- “I will always be there for you. You are everything I need in life and more. You mean the world to me and I just want you to know that I’m so thankful for your love, friendship, and support.”
- “I promise to trust you, even when the GPS says to turn left and you tell me to keep going.”
- “My life is so much better because I found you. I am the luckiest person in the world to have your love, and your friendship, and your heart. You deserve all the best things in life. You are my light at the end of the tunnel when things get tough.”
- “If you have too many worries, don’t keep them to yourself. Know that I am here for you.”
- “There may be times where you’re in the middle of a storm and feel lost, discouraged, or alone. I will always be here for you. I will do my best to give you the love and support you need. I will always believe in your love and dreams even when others don’t.”
- “I love you more than I thought was possible. You’re my everything and no matter what, I will always be there for you. Please don’t forget that ever.”
- “Thank you for making my life brighter and more beautiful. Thank you for being my greatest friend. Thank you for loving me like I am the most important thing in your world. I couldn’t have asked for a better friend. Something about us just works together. You always make me smile, I enjoy every moment we spend together and I come away feeling grateful for our friendship.”
- “Ouch, I can hear worries running around from a distance! How about sharing a few?”
- “I know that you are sometimes afraid to ask for help, but know that I will always be there. I want you to know I love you and can’t wait to see all the great things that the future holds for you.”
- “I care for you so much; I hope you will not go through much pain if you need anything, I will always be there for you.”
- “Friends come and go like the waves of the ocean but the true ones stay, like an octopus on your face.”
- “You don’t build a bond without being present.” – James Earl Jones
- “I’m here for you in the same way that you’re here for me, each person is an intricate piece of infinity.” – Eyedea
- “I’m here for you. Always. Do you feel me? Hear me? I talk to you every night, does it reach you?” – Charlotte Eriksson
- “I’m here. I love you. I don’t care if you need to stay up crying all night long, I will stay with you. There’s nothing you can ever do to lose my love. I will protect you until you die, and after your death, I will still protect you. I am stronger than depression. And I am braver than loneliness. And nothing will ever exhaust me.” – Elizabeth Gilbert
- “May you always know you have my hand to hold.” – JJ Heller
- “I may not be the kind of person you want me to be, but I will always be there for you.” – Alfusainey Jallow
- “Just 'cause you can't see me don't mean I've gone away.” – Jodi Picoult
- “I won't promise to be always here for you, but I assure you that Christ will always be here for you. But I'll always be holding your hand in mine.” – Terry Mark
- “Being there with you, I feel at ease. Being there with you is all I ever need.” – Epica
- “I know it's been hard, me not being there. I don't want you thinking that I really don't care.” – Lionel Richie
- “To have love with you and share your experiences and to understand you and love you with every fiber of your being, there is no greater love.” – Anthony Rosario Wagner
- “Being there for a special friend when they most need you shows the mark of a true friend that really cares.” – Martin Jeszke
- “Be there for friends and family regardless when it matters most because you never know when you might need them to be there for you.” – Martin Jeszke
- “If you love someone, the greatest gift you can give them is your presence.” – Thich Nhat Hanh
- “We are not put on earth for ourselves but are placed here for each other. If you are there always for others, then in time of need, someone will be there for you.” – Jeff Warner
- “There’s nothing more vital to the bond you share with someone than simply being there for them.” – Suman Rai
- “When something feels bad, don’t hesitate to talk about it!” – Maya Angelou
- “Whenever you need me, whenever you want me, you know you can call me. I’ll be there shortly.” – Wiz Khalifa
- “Just being there for someone can sometimes bring hope when all seems hopeless.” – Dave G. Llewelyn
- “The fact of just being there was phenomenal.” – Ethan Russell
- “Thank you for gracing my life with your lovely presence, for adding a sweet measure of your soul to my existence.” – Richard Matheson
We hope that the “I’m here for you” quotes and messages we shared above were able to help you become more vocal about your feelings. You should never be embarrassed to tell someone that you will be there for them, whether they need you or not.
And if you want more inspirational quotes, be sure to check out these blog posts:
- 67 Quotes About Overcoming Adversity and Challenges in Your Life
- 47 Grief Quotes to Help People Deal with Loss and Pain
- 51 Be Kind Quotes to Inspire Kindness in Others
Finally, if you want to use these quotes to make a lasting change to your life, then check out and recite these 57 affirmations for success.