There might be affiliate links on this page, which means we get a small commission of anything you buy. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases. Please do your own research before making any online purchase.
Positive affirmations are proven to improve your mood, increase self-confidence, and help you accomplish all your goals and dreams in life. But did you know that affirmations for intelligence can also help boost your IQ?
Positive intelligence affirmations improve cognition, and here are the best affirmations for intelligence.
Why Intelligence Affirmations are Important to Raise Your IQ
Scientists are increasingly investigating the links between positive affirmations and intelligence and cognition and finding surprising links. Here is some of the most exciting research so far:
Self-Affirmation Improves Cognition
A 2014 study showed that participants who used positive affirmations improved executive control and fluid intelligence.
Self-Affirmation Improves Brain Performance
A neurophysiological study showed that participants who used positive self-affirmations improved task performance and increased their sensitivity to errors, making them better able to assess their performance.
Self-Affirmation Improves Executive Functions
Another study showed that self-affirmation improves executive functions: a complex family of behaviors that include goal-related information, impulse control, working memory, and cognitive flexibility.
Not All Intelligence Affirmations Are Equal
A further study showed that positive affirmations are more effective at improving cognition and social function when focused on intrinsic vs. extrinsic qualities. In other words, positive affirmations are more effective when they focus on the core characteristics of a person (like their innate qualities and values) rather than on external factors (like their accomplishments).
We already know that positive affirmations improve students’ performance on math and writing tests, so intelligence affirmations naturally improve IQ test results.
105 Intelligence Affirmations to Raise Your IQ
- I strengthen my body and my brain with hard work
- I am patient with myself as I learn new things
- I love learning!
- I have endless opportunities to become smarter
- By taking good care of my body, I am taking good care of my mind
- I am strongly interested in my own success
- I am determined to reach my fullest potential
- I choose to make today a good day
- I have a positive attitude
- Learning new things keeps me sharp
- I can learn anything I want to learn
- I get plenty of sleep
- It is easy for me to learn new information
- I am not in a hurry when I learn
- My brain is amazingly strong, and it helps me to do amazing things
- I am thankful to be able to learn
- I keep my mind and body healthy
- Challenges make me stronger
- I eat nutritious food because my brain needs energy
- Science proves that my brain can always learn new things at any age
- I love the reward that hard work brings
- I succeed when I set my mind to it
- My life is full of opportunities
- I learn to expand my horizons
- I am happy and persistent, so I succeed
- I believe in my ability to learn
- If I need help, I will ask for it
- I am not afraid to learn new things
- Every success makes me stronger
- Small successes become big successes in time
- I welcome challenges
- I am an intelligent person
- My intelligence is growing stronger every day
- Learning is a skill, and I know how to do it
- I am thankful for my intelligence
- I appreciate my memory
- I acquire new knowledge and skills easily
- I am a life-long learner
- I am willing to work to succeed
- I am not afraid of learning new things
- I have confidence that I will succeed
- I can do anything
- I have a healthy intelligence
- Concentration and focus come easily to me
- I build myself up in every way
- I persist and practice, and so I succeed
- I am happy, and so I succeed
- My intelligence is flexible and adaptable
- I can learn anything I choose
- Every part of me is strong
- It is smart to be healthy, and being healthy makes me smart
- I believe in myself more and more as I grow and learn
- Today I am happy and eager to try new things
- I love a challenge
- Every challenge brings me new opportunities
Every challenge brings me new opportunities”
- I believe in myself
- I accept myself with love
- I choose to be happy
- I am positive about learning and about life
- Today is a great day to learn something
- My potential is unlimited
- My positive attitude guarantees my success
- Learning encourages me to try new things
- I learn so I can expand the horizons of my life
- I seize every opportunity to learn
- My memory is better and better
- I am proud of my IQ
- I trust my memory
- There are no limits to what I can learn
- I have many talents, and I am learning to develop them
- I am calm and confident when learning new information
- Learning gives me faith in myself
- I can solve any problem
- I strengthen my mind and body each day
- I can always find a way to achieve my goals
- My dreams are within my reach
- I will never give up
- I will succeed with patience and persistence
- Pressure does not frighten me
- I can overcome any obstacle
- Every day my work makes me smarter
- I have a strong body and a strong mind
- Learning new information is fun
- I am delighted by my intelligence
- I grow by trying new things
- My efforts pay off
- I am a smart and successful person
- I focus on gaining new knowledge
- I am much more intelligent than I think I am
- The more I practice learning, the easier it becomes
- I see opportunities all around me
- I enjoy problem-solving
- I control my thoughts
- I am positive and optimistic
- I am an excellent learner
- I can master new information easily
- I have confidence in my ability to learn
- Learning energizes me
- Mastering new knowledge makes me feel powerful
- I have a sharp mind
- Every day I strive to know more
- Learning is an adventure
- I cannot fail
- Learning is important to me, so I work hard at it and succeed
- There are no limits to what I can learn
How to Use Affirmations for Intelligence
Intelligence and cognition are crucial skills for mastering learning, work, and all your life goals. However, it is essential to consider the limitations of standardized tests like IQ tests as a measure of intelligence.
There are many different types of intelligence, and the skills and abilities measured by IQ tests are only one facet of a broad range of cognitive types and skills.
Using affirmations for intelligence every day is a great way to improve confidence and performance at school at work. Daily affirmations can help change your life and help you accomplish all your goals.
But whole life balance, and genuine happiness, also include other types of intelligence, including emotional intelligence and interpersonal intelligence. Cognitive performance is essential, but also consider your emotional intelligence to build a healthier and happier life.
Final Thoughts on Intelligence Affirmations to Raise Your IQ
Affirmations for intelligence have been scientifically proven to improve cognitive performance and executive function, especially when they focus on your core values and characteristics rather than external factors.
Incorporate intelligence affirmations into your daily routine to boost memory, performance, and intelligence.
Finally, if you want a simple tool to record and recite these affirmations, then check out these 13 affirmations apps that help you create a positive mindset.